3rd set of leaves

New to marijuana growing? Need some basic questions answered to get your garden started? This is the place to look.

does anyone have any pics of the 3rd set of leaves when it is time to start nutes and what not. i am a little confused to this. thanks.

my plants are starting to look like this. is it time to start feeding them/transplant them to their final pot?
cannabis26297.html

when your seeds first sprout there are two round leaves (feeder leaves) that look nothing like pot leaves, and from them two sawedged leaves form first. These leaves will be single bladed. The next set of leaves that form will have 3 leaves or so this is the first leaf set. after 3 leave sets it is time to start giving nutes and it is the first day of veg.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask

SB
Latest Greatness
one-week-from-harvest-pics-pages-t36547.html
My Celtic Berry
my-celtic-berry-more-pics-added-05-15--t31520.html
Round 2
stoney-bologna-s-cb-diesel-round-2-t32243.html
Pounds and Pounds that the world don't know about. --KMK
*Stoney Bologna is a fictional character and like wise all posts are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only*

Those plants in the link at the top of the page are working on there second leaf set they are a couple days away from week one of veg.
Latest Greatness
one-week-from-harvest-pics-pages-t36547.html
My Celtic Berry
my-celtic-berry-more-pics-added-05-15--t31520.html
Round 2
stoney-bologna-s-cb-diesel-round-2-t32243.html
Pounds and Pounds that the world don't know about. --KMK
*Stoney Bologna is a fictional character and like wise all posts are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only*

Return to Beginners Forum

x #{title}

#{text}