Cha Ching

New to marijuana growing? Need some basic questions answered to get your garden started? This is the place to look.

I want to the hydro store to pick up my blossom and dammit if the owner didn't convince me to buy some cha ching. I know that Lady Z is the expert with this stuff so I thought I would ask what dose to use per gallon and when I should add them to my nutrient regiment.

I am current using General Hydroponics Flora Nova line. I am in the process of using half Bloom and Half Blossom to make the transition to Blossom next week.

Thanks for the advice

Peace :reefer
Porters Indoor Purple Kush 4000 watt
porter-s-indoor-purple-kush-4000-watt-t41113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Porters Brazilian Octagon SCRog
porter-s-brazilian-octagon-scrog-t40554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NO PEACE NO LOVE, KNOW PEACE KNOW LOVE

Hey porter I found this on the net it's from fox farms, however as usual i would always start with a more diluted solution.

"Cha Ching Soluble Fertilizer

It's harvest time! FoxFarm Cha Ching (9-50-10) is designed to maximize the final phase of a plants production. That's why it is packed with just the right combination of nutrients to make fruit and flowers drip with flavor and ooze with fragrance. For use in hydroponic systems and organic soils during the final weeks of flowering through harvest. Mix 1/4 - 1 tsp. per gallon of water.

Ingredients: Ammonium Phosphate, Mono Potassium Phosphate, Ammonium Nitrate, Potassium Nitrate, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Chelating Agent, Disodium Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetate (EDTA), Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate and Kelp."

Here is a pic. the description came with
Attachments
cha-ching.jpg
cha-ching.jpg (7.99 KiB)
The Government says the Chicago Outfit is Evil. Gambling, Loan Sharking, and Drugs, this is all a choice that we make or avoid, they just supply the demand

chicago-s-late-outdoor-grow-pics-t40142.html

dude there is a measuring cup inside the containter , give it 1 of the smaller sides per galllon of water... i even give it 2 times that amount during peak flowering and i dont eve have any problems... i suggest gettign the whole line up of FF, if you use that and that alone and your water in yur area is good i find i dont eve have to addjust my PH. i dont know if thats just my area or what but i havent had a problem. aslo google foxfarm nutrietent and they gace a feeding schedlue on there website for both hydro and soil.... good luck

not to mention there is a feeding schedule here shug DUHH!! air heads...anyway yeah man, check out the feeding schedule here bro. Use the weekly schedule for soil! it is all the way broke down for you here bubba, you know that, lol. Hit me up porter!, I need to hala at ya!! PM
nutes-what-to-use-and-how-to-use-em-t14033.html
There ya go
Peace,
SP
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE THEN GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH...
southernprides-hay-ride-gws-bb-t40052.html

(*sigh*) it is a supplement-- not a regular nutrient... so isn't in the feeding schedule.

We use it religiously starting in week 4 of flower...
I use about a teaspoon in a 5-gallon bucket and adjust my nutes to the correct PPM's after.... then the pH of course...

it really makes em pop out the resins & oils!

:D
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

This is P.S. feeding schedule. Like i said, Check out the link I gave you, its there... GL bubba!!
SP

WEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon
Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS
week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 1/4 tsp Open Sesame
Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12--

Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame
Week 6--same as above
Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching
week 10-- Same as above
Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching

At beginning of week 11--Check Trichomes-- Flush if ready.. otherwise, continue as with week 11 every week until you flush!

Also recomended--but not a nessesity--
Bush Doctor Sledgehammer (prevents lock-out)
use 2 drops per gallon of water between feedings starting in week 4 of 12/12
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE THEN GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH...
southernprides-hay-ride-gws-bb-t40052.html

It isn't in the original schedule.. I added it cuz so many people asked..

But MANY people use it with Nutes OTHER than Fox Farms- and would need to know how to use it that way....
:-D
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

I'm interested in hearing more about Bush Doctor Sledgehammer. Anyone have any good info on it or experience with it?
Legal and Loving It!!!

Thanks everyone! I think lady z hit it on the head. I am using a different line of nutes and just needed to know when to start adding the cha ching and how much.

One thing I learned is not to over feed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace :reefer
Porters Indoor Purple Kush 4000 watt
porter-s-indoor-purple-kush-4000-watt-t41113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Porters Brazilian Octagon SCRog
porter-s-brazilian-octagon-scrog-t40554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NO PEACE NO LOVE, KNOW PEACE KNOW LOVE

Return to Beginners Forum

x #{title}

#{text}