Re: Molasses in DWC Bucket

New to marijuana growing? Need some basic questions answered to get your garden started? This is the place to look.

Kind of unknown. I received some misc. seeds from Amsterdam seeds. The female was from those seeds and had wide leaves. I pollinated a female with pollen from a Carmelicious . So I'm not sure how this one will turn out.

In case I wasn't clear. The seed this plant came from was from the cross I mentioned earlier.

What Id do then, is go by the Carmelicious info-- and start checking trichs a few days ahead....

so if it is usually a 70 day plant -- start checking at day 65...

and remember-- you can't start your countdown at day 1 of 12/12! It starts when they start to actively bud!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

:!:

I think you just hit the nail on the head. I may have started the countdown too early.

Flowering 6-9 weeks for Carm. Based on that she should be right around the corner (2 weeks at most). Thanks for your help again. I've messed up a couple grows and this one is going great so I'm getting anxious.

Your great Lady Z!

Just wanted to give you an update Lady Z. The trichs are about 25% cloudy today. I gave her the last food I intend to give her and if all goes well (trichs +50% cloudy), I will start with just sweet water (per your instructions two days from now.

If it looks right I will also kill the lights at that time for the flush.

:D :-D

i didnt want to start a new thread for a simple question but can this sucanat ( after diluted in the gallon ) be used on a soil grow without any ill effects/smells? thanks for any help.

yes
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE THEN GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH...
southernprides-hay-ride-gws-bb-t40052.html

thanks buddy :D
figured it was topic related so why not ask it

1/2-to-1 tsp. per gallon of water!
:D

About the "Stopping the nutes at 25% cloudy-- NO!!!!!!!

The sooner you stop feeding, the lower your yield AND quality...
Add the molasses or Sucanat to the nutes-- then use it during a final flush (see tutorial link below)
By allowing the plant to mature with full feedings, the buds will be harder, larger and higher in resins....

If you MUST flush in soil-- wait until they are 60% cloudy or better.... it'll take at least 2 weeks to "finish out" at that point!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Hey Chief,

Ive been growing carmelicious for about the last six months...it does stall out near the end and the pheno that im running now seems to want to go 9 or 10 wks to full potency and can take all nutes you can give her(up to 1700ppm in DWC)Ive tried Ionics Boost and Bud Candy for carb loading almost anything is better than molasses IMO But its a wicked good buzz , comes on quick ,makes you stare and almost drool before you raelize that youve been gogone for a moment. hope yours comes out as good...amsterdam seeds has been pretty good their WW kicks ass also , grew it last year and got some comin up right now

Enjoy
CAD
Attachments
IMG_1205.JPG
a prize winner-last run
im not as think as you stoned i am

PreviousNext

Return to Beginners Forum

x #{title}

#{text}