positive pressure

New to marijuana growing? Need some basic questions answered to get your garden started? This is the place to look.

how do i get rid of positive pressure in grown tent, it is ballooning up, ive got to oscillating fans inside and x2 5" tt125 fans as i was told on this site to buy 2 of the same fan but now read positive pressure is bad ive tried puttin the intake fan on the lower speed but hasnt made a difference can somebody help please

intake must equal exhaust.....
change settings or add a passive intake!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

ok so my tent ballooning is fine, im confussed now ive read tht not having a negative pressure can make the smell get out of the tent and i dont want tht

Who said it was fine??
I just said you needed to correct your mistake by adjusting your fans!!!!!!
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

on both setting on the fan it still causes the ballooning so not sure what to do now help needed badly

2 separate fans the same size??

yes both the same fan, fantronix tt125,s

http://www.fantronix.com/acatalog/TT_Mi ... t_Fan.html

You shouldn't have balooning if they are both running at the same speed unless one or the other is "off" a bit on it's cfm's....???

not 2 sure both the same and both new what are my options of fixing this then also have 2 oscillating fans inside then tent

you sure its not just your oscillating fans pushing on the sides.. can you hear air rushing through the zip hence proving positive pressure?
Smiley's Summer mixed bag - post501183.html
Outdoor randoms - my-first-outdoor-grow-t40736-210.html

Next

Return to Beginners Forum

x #{title}

#{text}