pruning pictures?

New to marijuana growing? Need some basic questions answered to get your garden started? This is the place to look.

Been searching for about 1/2 hour for pictures of prune. Last grow was a success but only grow 2 plants at a time so it is time again. I have three double gum gowing now for about 3 1/2weeks. They are sturdy looking plants. They are much fuller than my last grow and I am not at all sure about how to prune. I thought I had seen a tute on pruning that had some very good pics. I cannot find it.

Can anyone direct me to that thread? I have a mighty full 8-10" plants that need pruned.

heres a link to a explanation about pruning

http://www.onlinepot.org/grow/prunning.htm

island view,
I will try to find ya a post that has some examples of lollipoping in them for ya..But the technique is very simple,,just remove the lower 1/3 of the plants growth.At's all there is too it..

island view,
We have most all the info ya would need right here on the planet...Please,,,no need to link anyone away from the site..Thanks for your cooperation !

Mr.O

Basic Trimming Guide:
[url]http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/trimming-plants-for-better-health-higher-yeild-t21279.html[url]

??? is that the kind ya mean... or topping????
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Return to Beginners Forum

• Some help on pruning
    by rivada58 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:34 pm
    3 Replies
    Last post
    Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:18 am
  • help with pruning
    by CycloneIsBack » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:57 am
    2 Replies
    Last post
    Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:52 pm
  • pruning fan leaves