Because it was my first grow I didnt care about buying seeds or anything. I got 20-30 seeds out ofone of my friends moms bags to grow this summer. I have pics of the weeds they are in their 5th week of flowering and look very nice. Chrystals are all over the leaves and it seems like anything else. will the weed still be good sinse im not compressing it and trying to make money and have fed good nutes and what not. What will this weed end up being if it wasnt some funky strain like you guys grow.

all i can say bro is ----- all weed grown properly is great weed . even better when its almost free :D

Its all about the care, too. Genetics are important, but if you take good seeds and treat them badly, you get shitty weed. Trust me, I did my first cycle. If you treat the plants nicely, bag seed can be great pot :D

I am trying to put my pictures in here for you guys to check out but it says extension jpeg not allowed, so i look around and noticed that other people are using jpeg images....wtf???

Dunno what to tell you. I just upload them as attachments to the message, then use the "place inline" (or something like that) button.

Hawtsauce1983 wrote:Because it was my first grow I didnt care about buying seeds or anything. I got 20-30 seeds out of one of my friends moms bags to grow this summer. I have pics of the weeds they are in their 5th week of flowering and look very nice. Chrystals are all over the leaves and it seems like anything else. will the weed still be good sinse im not compressing it and trying to make money and have fed good nutes and what not. What will this weed end up being if it wasnt some funky strain like you guys grow.

That made me laugh hard.

Its been a long time since I had to depend on a friend's mom or dad's stash for weed.

Anyway, bagweed can be quite a delight!
If grown right...
It's outta sight!
If the mother of the seed was crystally and white,
You are guaranteed to get weed that gets you high all night...

Im on my first grow and Im growing from seeds out of some $25 a quarter reggy. I planted 5 and ended up with 3 females. 2 tall debbies and a chubby short betty. The short one has great bud structure and is dropping crystals like crazy. im in the 3rd week of flowering. I only veged for 2 weeks in a crowded pot so they are short. I cut a clone from my little betty and I plan on veging her for 8 weeks, cutting clones from my f2 plant at week 5 or 6. I have 2 70 watt hps from lowes, about $50 each, 1- 100watt mh light from lowes for $75. And 2 80 watt dual flourecents with 3100k & 4100k light spectrum. My plants are in a 18 gallon container with a mixture of potting mix, composted manure, and worm castings. Its not a great mix, I use mgro all purpose once a week starting diluted and going to full stregnth over several feedings. I use mg bloom booster 15-30-15 for flowering and im adding scotts super bloom 12-55-6. im going to flower 10 weeks or longer due to low wattage on lights. Ill tamper off the nutes about week 7 and flush atleast a week before harvest. I started this with a $3 halogen light from a yard sale I wasnt using, and a couple of seed if it works out I should have good yeild of what seems to be high quality genetics. But honestly central america has been cultivating and modifing crops the same as any other professsional. they are just after different outcomes. Its good genetics grown with the care a farmer would give a large crop of tomatos. So high yeild is a goal for sure. You need good bud structure to create high yeilds, and if the plants are given alot of attention in a controled environment, youre bound to get good product. Just pick seed from the best reg you can find and go for it. It probably wont suck.

x #{title}

#{text}