Re: What if i grow regular weed seeds?

New to marijuana growing? Need some basic questions answered to get your garden started? This is the place to look.

Because it was my first grow I didnt care about buying seeds or anything. I got 20-30 seeds out ofone of my friends moms bags to grow this summer. I have pics of the weeds they are in their 5th week of flowering and look very nice. Chrystals are all over the leaves and it seems like anything else. will the weed still be good sinse im not compressing it and trying to make money and have fed good nutes and what not. What will this weed end up being if it wasnt some funky strain like you guys grow.

all i can say bro is ----- all weed grown properly is great weed . even better when its almost free :D

Its all about the care, too. Genetics are important, but if you take good seeds and treat them badly, you get shitty weed. Trust me, I did my first cycle. If you treat the plants nicely, bag seed can be great pot :D

I am trying to put my pictures in here for you guys to check out but it says extension jpeg not allowed, so i look around and noticed that other people are using jpeg images....wtf???

Dunno what to tell you. I just upload them as attachments to the message, then use the "place inline" (or something like that) button.

Hawtsauce1983 wrote:Because it was my first grow I didnt care about buying seeds or anything. I got 20-30 seeds out of one of my friends moms bags to grow this summer. I have pics of the weeds they are in their 5th week of flowering and look very nice. Chrystals are all over the leaves and it seems like anything else. will the weed still be good sinse im not compressing it and trying to make money and have fed good nutes and what not. What will this weed end up being if it wasnt some funky strain like you guys grow.

That made me laugh hard.

Its been a long time since I had to depend on a friend's mom or dad's stash for weed.

Anyway, bagweed can be quite a delight!
If grown right...
It's outta sight!
If the mother of the seed was crystally and white,
You are guaranteed to get weed that gets you high all night...

Return to Beginners Forum

x #{title}

#{text}