Did I come up with this idea ?

Marijuana smoking hardware. Bongs, pipes, vaporisers and all the other smoking gear you like to use.

I bought a small pipe (can't believe we've got a head shop just 5 miles down the road) and the brass screens I bought with it have a slightly metalic taste that ruined the taste of the mj. So I just cut out some small circles from a piece of rolling paper to put in the bottom of the bowl to act as a screen.
Works great.

Hmmmm paper or metal. Try getting a pyrex pipe with no screen.
Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

glass screens jacks or 5 star but honestly i prefer metel even in my glass pipes

Holy_hemp420 wrote:glass screens jacks or 5 star but honestly i prefer metel even in my glass pipes

I saw those on the everyonedoesit.com site
Pretty cool idea.

greentoes wrote:Hmmmm paper or metal. Try getting a pyrex pipe with no screen.
Peace

That's what this is.
The bowl's too deep and wide though. And I grind my stuff down pretty fine. More for rolling joints than packing a pipe.

veggiegardener wrote:Interesting!

I imagine the only downside would be if you drew too hard and sucked the ash "screen" into your pipe stem and mouth.

It's such a smooth drawing pipe that that shouldn't be a problem.
And this is just a stop gap measure until I can come up with something better.
Like a glass screen.

Here they don't sell screens with it because they tell ya U shouldn't need them, but if ya grin ur shit to a powder I'm not sure if any screen would help. Weed is like OH- its nice to have an even air mixture with ur weed , brings out more of the taste IMO. When ya grind ur weed up (joint or pipe )IMO makes it taste to harsh. Just MO.
Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

I use glass "jacks" in my glass pipes, I can't see much point in buying a glass pipe and sticking a nasty metal screen into it. My local headshop usually has anywhere from 15-20 different styles of "Jacks" to choose from so I can easily find one to fit any of my bowls.
Fucking Hostile

I find the glass smoother,dosent heat up like brass does.Tastier too :Yum

I have glass bongs with metal stems and brass bucket cone pieces (are these the ones you mean Ferengi? They come standard on all bongs in QLD that I've seen in shops), only because I can't find and glass stems or cones/bowls around here which sucks. They changed the laws here to make it illegal to sell bongs etc so I'm lucky I even know a place to buy stuff :shock:

Next

Return to Bongs, Pipes, Vaporisers

x #{title}

#{text}