hello everyone , and thanks for looking at my post. i took some clones off my first -REAL- grow during flowering. i took a total of 10 clones , 5 sharks breath , and 5 celtic berry. i now have 4 of each [ i lost 2] this was my first attempt at cloning.i took them in the flowering stage because where i live to be legal you can only have 7 plants total , so i need to always have females ! now that i have cloned them and now there rooted , butt there seemes to be a problem ? they are still flowering with an 18/6 schedule. im using flora series 3 part nuts per lz schedule with a ph of 5.8 - 6.2 in a hydro multi flow bucket system, im also using 600 watt mh.?????? what should i do ????????? when they were under the t-5 lights they werwe on 18/6 also. should i turn the light on 24 hrs till they stop flowering ? any help would be appreciated. thanks again in advance for the help. :D :D :D hey , if you see this L.Z. and draig !!!!!WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! :D :D :D

here is a few pics from my crappy camera

With flowering clones it takes them a bit long to come around. U are sort of in the middle of cloning and re-vegging. IMO it will be ok. If it has roots, I would just leave it at 18/6. no roots or very tiny ya could go 24 for a bit IMO

If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

I agree... you must remember-- if the plant was in flower-- her hormones had changed completely from when in veg-- and must then change back in the clones... sometimes going 24/0 with the light helps--- but they will eventually stop budding and veg for ya.

Use the vegging nutes as if they were in week 3 or so of veg if allready totally rooted... too little "N" will slow the process of changing back to veg.

No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving me :Dsuch a fast responce ! i just changed the res to week 3 nutes at 1.2 ec. i will keep you all updated on my progress with this grow. :D

just wanted to tell everybody thank you for your suggestions. they are going strong sucking up the nutes now at 1.8 ec :D

Great ,good luck .If ya want to post some pics we will all look at them. :D
Good luck, keep us informed of the harvest.

If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

i have started another post on these now because im having problems wirh gh flora 3 part - i think -

x #{title}