heater for grow room

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

heater for grow room

I have been wordening what is the best kind of heater i could i get to put on wall or hang from ceiling. by wall i got some rails two of them with 2ft arms two get the heater away from wall the rails are 5ft long so i can keep itjust above plants or where ever i should any info on heater &should i keepjust above plants or where? thanks you for any info. and the controller room 7.5 ft tall how high should it be thanks. :? :? :?
conersuer
Dank Dabbler

heater for grow room

i wouldnt use a heater m8 your lights will create enough heat, avrage room temps are around 60 , you should be fine with the heat from the lights
efc
Junior Skunk

heater for grow room

Not sure if ya need a heater either, but if ya do , put it near the ground. Heat rises, U don't want to heat from the top down.Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?
greentoes

heater for grow room

i use a thermostatically controlled oil filled electric heater for times when it's to cold in my room...40 usd home depot
James25
Cannabis Guru

heater for grow room

its electric.....shaped like an old fashioned radiator...you can set it so it cycles on and off and never really gets hot to the touch

album_page.php?pic_id=48340

here it is
James25
Cannabis Guru

heater for grow room

temps at 60???
They should never be below 70f-- and stay between 70-85max.....
at 60f growth slows and the plants may stunt due to retarding of root growth....
ever notice heat mats for plants?? They are used because the soil/water should stay around 70-75f.... if your air temp is 60f... aint gunna happen.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.
Lady Zandra
Ganja God

Location: wandering aimlessly-- probably looking for my glasses.

heater for grow room

Thanks for pic james25 that helps a lot. was still looking for it hd got just about all heaters gone, but i can go on line & look for it. 8)
conersuer
Dank Dabbler

heater for grow room

crunk it coner....ladyz is spot on.....as always.....
James25
Cannabis Guru

heater for grow room

Lady Zandra wrote:temps at 60???
ever notice heat mats for plants?? They are used because the soil/water should stay around 70-75f.... if your air temp is 60f... aint gunna happen.

R the higher temp used to compensate the lower temps? Or is that the norm? Seems a bit high. Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?
greentoes

Return to General Questions