Mouth swab sent to a lab/need help

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

Ok i am on probation and was clean for the longest time but friday i smoked 3 hits of good mids, then saturday about 5 hits, and sunday night about 4 hits(My tollerance is the lowest it has ever been)

Monday I stopped because i was paranoid that i would get tested soon and thursday (today) I got called in and took it about 12 noon, it was a mouth swab that they send to the lab.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE DETECTION TIME FOR THC IN A MOUTH SWAB THAT GETS SENT TO A LAB IM PARANOID LIKE HELL
:x

Some say 1 day others say 1 week.

Sorry I know this has nothing to do with growing
The Government says the Chicago Outfit is Evil. Gambling, Loan Sharking, and Drugs, this is all a choice that we make or avoid, they just supply the demand

chicago-s-late-outdoor-grow-pics-t40142.html

dude. Mouth swab for MJ?? look I been on probation for like 10 yrs now and I got 8 yrs left on probation. I am a 7 time convicted Felon. I was a DUMASS teenager. Not proud of that by the way. The point in me saying all that is I have never heard of a mouth swab for MJ, only alcohol. But anyway. Mouth swabs very. They have moth swabs that are only good for 24 hrs. and they have some that are good for 3 days. So you should be ok. But best thing you can do from now on. I dont care what ANYBODY says. I took drug test every thursday for 5 yrs, and smoked daily. And still smoke. 30 min before you go report. Drink about as much of a gallon of water as you can, till you feel like your gonna puke. Then you should have to piss like hell. Take a piss before you leave to go to probation and then drink as much water as you can again. When you report and have to piss in a cup. Piss the first half of your piss in the toilet, and catch the last half in the cup. It works everytime, even if your stoned when you piss. Dont fall for these system cleaning drinks or any of that expensive bullshit that DONT work half the time. There ya go man. But best thing to do is, just DONT smoke. Grow your shit and put it up for after you get off, or just smoke the first week after you report, and chill the last 3 weeks. GL man
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE THEN GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH...
southernprides-hay-ride-gws-bb-t40052.html

Return to General Questions

x #{title}

#{text}