my plant doesnt smell

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

i starting to become afraid of the results of my plant,
today my plant complets 12weeks old, it has 1,35m above the soil, it full of beautifull buds, it even bends to side cause of its weight and it starting slowly to change the hair color, but it has NO SMELL, at all, is that normal?

I personally have never dealt with this, but there are strains that smell very loud, and others that dont that are good for stealth growing... google it and do some reasearch. gl
SP
IF BETTER IS POSSIBLE THEN GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH...
southernprides-hay-ride-gws-bb-t40052.html

What strain are you growing, does it appear to have alot of crystals?
bee rye wrote:"Not all Muslims are suicide bombers, but all suicide bombers are Muslim."

there is not much crystals,
i bought 10 seeds from one site and got 20 free seeds, so i tried one of the these free random seeds and from the 3 seeds that i planted only the free random seed became female, so i have no idea about what it is

Sounds to me you are just in early stages of flowering... Wait for smell and crystals. Hair color isnt what your looking for anyway. Umm.. You say your plant was grown from seed. So this means it is 12 weeks old, but the thing is, a fem plant from seed cant flower until its 5 weeks old. Just cant. You are growing outdoors right?? so this means its prolly just now went into flowering season for you wherever you are not long ago right?? I'm just guessing here. I would guess your plant is prolly only at most 3 weeks flower. You prolly got around 4 or 5 weeks till your done if this is the case. GL
SP
POST PICS!

how do i do to post pics here? maybe if i show you i can tell me more about, i grow inside, and there are flowers allover, nice buds

Ok so i did a little research for you. I googled your issue and there are SEVERAL people that go through the same, and similar shit. Some stains obviously do this from what I have been reading, and the smell dont come out till around harvest. One harvested, andstill no smell, the nugz looked DANK and relly white with crystals. And he harvested and hung to dry, with still no smell. But he says after he did a good cure, the arome came in but stillfaint unless you broke up a nug.
So if I were you, just focus on ignoring that, and just keep her happy, and you'll be fine
SP

post on the net I have found so far similar to this. Maybe its more normal than usual.

d you know what strain (breed) it is? there are some that are "low odor" breeds.. and also- depends on what/how you feed them.
You say it is 12 weeks old? how long did you veg, and how long has it been in flower?
When did you start 12/12???

You may not have let it mature before flowering, which means it won't produce as many of the turpines and resins as a mature plant would... still good smoke-- but could be better...

if there are no crystals on the plant-- she's not nearly ready... give her time.. and give us some more info so we can help ya better! ;)

Growers Terms and methods 101
terms-and-methodsall-growers-need-to-know-t12763.html

MANY NUTES and FEEDING CHART FOR THEM: nutes-what-to-use-and-how-to-use-em-t14033.html

GUIDE TO GROWING step-by-step-growing-faq-s-please-read-before-posting-t20217.html

Emergency Flush for Harvest
emergency-flushing-for-harvest-t21899.html

CFL growing
how-to-use-cfl-s-to-grow-mj-t23291.html

Harvesting, drying & curing
harvesting-drying-curing-101-t29259.html
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

genes play a big part in aroma. indicas smell more than sativas. But sativas can be decieving sometimes smell of a plant is different in every strain and the nutes used play a big part on this too. Some strains don't smell till they are cured. some strains just don't smell till they are under the flame.
IMO concentrate on keeping her green healthy and flowering. Look for the chistals as she matures and look at lots of pics, here is a book that can help you with the strain you have.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siczB-elumM" onclick="

Next

Return to General Questions

x #{title}

#{text}