"Trash" Disposal

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

I was kinda curios if anyone take special precautions throwing out clippings of leaves, stems and so forth and old soil or do you all just throw em in the garbage?

Trying to decide for the future if I feel safe enough just throwing that stuff away normally. Also tryin to think of something for the used soil since there isn't a place to do it without it looking funny. I know it seems minor I guess but i would hate to get busted because the pigs found a bag of leaves in my trash or something stupid.
It's only when you've lost everything that you are free to do anything.

Unfortunately no, there isn't anyone that I would trust to tell that i'm growing, thinking maybe i'll just bag up each pot of soil seperatly and just throw it out.

tell ya what-- once trash is "on the curb" ANYONE can go thru it, and if the trash man knows what fresh weed plants smells like-- you are screwed...

HENCE why I tell folks-- If you can't do compost & a garden, Use Hydro!!! All it takes is a ripped bag with leaves etc hanging out, and aan old magazine of piece of junkmail w/ your name & addres on it-- and yer busted!

We are lucky to live in the boonies with acerage... we compost everything (after running hash) when we used soil, we just dumped it between the rows in the garden....
Pearlite & Vermitculite become a "white flag" when just dumped outside--- as the soil washes away, that nice white/shiny stuff stays behind...

FInd a wooded area-- dump it there...a different area every time... not in the trash.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

If your discreet you can easily toss it in a public dumpster and then its off your hands. Make sure there is nothing else in the bag, especially anything that can ID you and your fine. But you gotta be careful. Dumpsters at big apartment complexs and construction sites are good, dumpsters behind Home Depots and supermarkets are bad, because they often have cameras near by. If you can, follow LZs advise and dump it in the woods ... but dont leave trash bags or other crap in the woods with it, the local wildlife doesnt appreciate it. Littering is bad. :P
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing ..." - On the Road by Jack Kerouac

"but dont leave trash bags or other crap in the woods with it, the local wildlife doesnt appreciate it. Littering is bad" AMEN! Thank you for that post-script--- says it all!!!!!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Dumping in your local picked up trash can get you busted. I used to think it was safe to throw leaf and stem in the trash as long as you watched the garbage man throw it in the back of the truck with everyone else's trash. Public property at that point right? WRONG!! I GOT BUSTED!! Yes they picked up my trash, threw it in the back with all the other trash then drove around the corner, stopped, pulled my trash out and gave it to the cops.

This all happened on an anonamous (spelling?) e-mail to the police by someone who was pissed at my wife. This person did not even know I was growing and she e-mailed the police and said I had a 100 plant booby-trapped grow room and a meth lab. So the police started to collect my trash. They pay the trash guys $10 to nab your trash and give it to them.

Learn from my mistake.
SMG

Hurm maybe it was a good idea to ask this question lol. Still can't figure out what the hell to do with it. Thanks for the responses/suggestions tho guys.

EDIT

I just realized the trash trucks are run by 1 guy, a mechanical arm picks up the can and throws it in the bank, if the lid is closed the guy will never know whats inside. He's inside the cab driving/operating the truck. Think it might be a safe bet or still pass on throwing it away elsewhere?

The one day you throw clippings away the mechanical arm will be broken ... Murphy's Law "what can go wrong, will go wrong". IMO stick to a more discreet method then using your own trash. Or maybe throw some dead fish in there with it and give it a shot if you have to.
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing ..." - On the Road by Jack Kerouac

Next

Return to General Questions

x #{title}

#{text}