uvb and led for hash tips

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

local bag bud
''over grow the goverment"
------detroit----go blue------

Hey US, check out this thread- autos-led-cf-guide-led-home-build-hello-friends-t28041.html?hilit=led build

He used UVB for resin production, mucho info here.

Peace, Love, CC

that was a damn solid thread to thank homie :wink-big:

Hi there

I always use Reptiglow cfs on every grow (1 x 18watt UV bulb per 2 plants). I know that when used in combination with 660nm LEDs and cfs resin production IS better with the UV.

B0f
Peace and love.......

thanks :king led bofin ur thread was on point homie all i needed ur thread n the artical i read in skunk got me hookt ima be seting up soon gota pick uvb lights n few lil things only thing i found in my city was 30 inch singel tube system from petco there like 55 bucks was gonna get 3 or 4 thay had lil spirel floresent pupl style uvb much cheaper n less watts to dont rember the specs of eather not alot of wateg eather way i went tho but cant wait to get growing again and test leds n uvb at the same time proly nother week or 2 always been hid and cfls so...x r fingers

The_B0fin wrote:Hi there

I always use Reptiglow cfs on every grow (1 x 18watt UV bulb per 2 plants). I know that when used in combination with 660nm LEDs and cfs resin production IS better with the UV.

B0f

Hi bofin did you do a side by side comparison uvbulb vs non and was this a visual judgement ?
(You) I see
(Will see) My dream
(Your dream) For real
(Come true)
(You) I will
(Will rise) Will rise
(Above) Above
(The rules)

Hello HH

It was not very scientific, but since I have always used UV CFs as well as LEDs and CFs.

I had 2 identical cabinets, with identical lighting systems (except the UV), the cab with the UV always seemed to have better tric development. When a plants went really frosty, it was always in the UV cab. I ran like this for 3 complete grows.

I will find some old bud pictures from the LED box with the UV and post them in a mo.

B0f
Peace and love.......

Here are a few from the UV box.

B0f
Attachments
Image121.jpg
Image15.jpg
Image15.jpg (55.56 KiB)
Image12.jpg
Image7.jpg
Peace and love.......

You can see these plants white with trics.

Sorry for the hijack....

B0f
Attachments
yep2.jpg
yep1.jpg
yep.jpg
Peace and love.......

Wow, love your shots, BOfin...I was looking at yout LED thread, how far away do you keep the UV bulbs, same distance as your CFL's? I think I see them in the pix co-mingled with the CFL's.

Thanks, CC

No hijack intended!

PreviousNext

Return to General Questions

x #{title}

#{text}