Whats The Best (HPS-Wattage)To Grow 4 Plants?

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

Whats The Best Wattage I Can Use To Grow 2 Or 4 Plants....HPS Brand...
A Freind With Weed Is A Freind Indeed...A Freind With Out Weed Is A Freind You Dont Need....

whats ur growing space? each plant needs about 400 watts per foot of grow space si ive been told

That's 50w per square foot but as pointed out what's the size of your grow room? Also, how large do you want to grow your plants, as that also needs to be taken into account?

8)
Regards, Tom.

It's no crime to have an opinion, the crime is committed when you force others to conform to your beliefs.

Easy Bong Cleaning.

PlanetSkunk Forum - Rules and Policy.

Well I Wanna Grow Em At Least Bout 4 Ft..Thats A Pretty Good Size Right?And My Grow Space Is In My Closet At Bout 5Ft-Width...10Ft-Height...How Can I Get Em To Be Ready To Harvest At 4Ft?Or 4 1/2?
A Freind With Weed Is A Freind Indeed...A Freind With Out Weed Is A Freind You Dont Need....

600W bulbs produce the most lumens per watt. this means you get the most bang for your buck on your power bills. i also think (from memory but i could be mistaken) that they last longer than other bulbs as well)
you're a slave to money - then you die , that's life 8)...... //.......//...... do you have your easy-going nature because you're too heavy to run, or just too fat to fight? :twisted:.....//....//.... All you breath and wear, or see and hear on TV is a product , praying for your fat-ass dirty dollar, shut-up and buy , buy, buy our new record, buy, buy, buy, spend more money, FUCK YOU BUDDY! 8) 8)

yea i didnt want to use to much wattage cuz the electricity bill might sky rocket....is it koo if i go ahead and use the 400 watt?

ok, to work out power consumption,

(600W) .6 x 12 (hours) = 7.2 (kWhrs per day)

7.2 x 10c (up to 15c depending where you live) = 72 cents per day (up to $1 ish)

so you can expect a 600 W lamp to cost around $1 a day to run depending on the cost of electricity. obviously it will cost a little more during vegetative growth, but lots of people use fluoroescent lights for that anyway

400 W lamp will cost around 1/3 less so maybe $10 less onto your monthly power bill. you can harvest considerably more with a 600W.

just info, 400W lamps work fine, do whatever works best
you're a slave to money - then you die , that's life 8)...... //.......//...... do you have your easy-going nature because you're too heavy to run, or just too fat to fight? :twisted:.....//....//.... All you breath and wear, or see and hear on TV is a product , praying for your fat-ass dirty dollar, shut-up and buy , buy, buy our new record, buy, buy, buy, spend more money, FUCK YOU BUDDY! 8) 8)

Thanx Marduk

So How Much Will A 400 Watt hps Light Run Me?

Return to General Questions

x #{title}

#{text}