When to use SuperThrive?

General Marijuana & Forum Questions

I was wondering when do you give the plant superthrive??? And what is it good for?
Puff it and pass it till yo eyes bleed.

you can give plants superthrive in their first fert.. just add a few drops to what ever you are using..
SuperThrive is good shit!!
Fuck You!! You Fucking Fuck!!

Cool I can get a hold of it. So just use it the first time you put fertalizer in the water? How many drops just 2? Is this the only time to use it?
Puff it and pass it till yo eyes bleed.

just read on the bottle.. I think I used 3 drops per gallon..
Fuck You!! You Fucking Fuck!!

sheesh that must be some grunty neuts then 1ml per litre monster bud is 10mls per litle and super bloom is 5 mls per litre, what neuts are best for flower?

It's NAA that does the shit.... NAA is a synthetic Auxin. I think 1ml/L sounds pretty heavy given their instructions. You shouldn't use NAA in bloom because of questionable residual properties. Superthrive is banned in Holland and I think in a couple of other countries. Great for veg and revitalising sick plants! Superthrive label reminds me of a marvel comic from the sixties.... Is it a bird? is it a plane? No, it's NAA!!

i wonder what is a superthrive. Can anyone show me a superthrive product? a link or somthing. Cuz i cannot find any product called "superthrive" in my area.

look for something looking like this
Attachments
ST.jpg
ST.jpg (69.64 KiB)
"Peace out, Azhden"

"Are you sure you not American? Cause you're being kinda a dick about this." LOL!! funiest thing ive heard in a while.

"To make marijuana against the law is like saying that god made a mistake."- Bill Hicks

"To all those lost, but not forgotten, RIP"

o thx azhden. It's really hard to find one of these in my area. Is this a plant vitamin? or a hormone.

both, it has a ton of vitamins and hormones i think, thats why you shouldnt use it in flowering, it wants to make the plant stay in veg growth or something
"Peace out, Azhden"

"Are you sure you not American? Cause you're being kinda a dick about this." LOL!! funiest thing ive heard in a while.

"To make marijuana against the law is like saying that god made a mistake."- Bill Hicks

"To all those lost, but not forgotten, RIP"

Next

Return to General Questions

x #{title}

#{text}