How to tell when to harvest.

Frequently asked marijuana growing questions

Hi all, been watching this thread rearly as much as my plant! Its nearly time for me, it's as exciting as my 1st born!

If you want a super scientific explaination, but with some awersome photos , all the latin names about the 3 different trics etc, etc
check this link

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/1529.htm

those pic if trichs is low quality i will try and get some pictures with my microscope

pretty interesting info could ppl post telling me wat the prefer white hairs or orange/amber hairs!!!!
roll it poke it light it and smoke it crumble stumble pass it to your flatmate pipe some bong some use a bit of home grown suck it bucket inhale to get stoned weed need thai stick ganja always does the trick rope dope mary jane smoke the shit get insane bogart eyes thats smart rollin has become an art pass the J to the I and well all get stoned..........

you don't go by the color of the hairs, you go by the trichs hon
Caution, runs with scissors!

i sure cant wait for this tobe a problem.

you know wat i mean. same difference
roll it poke it light it and smoke it crumble stumble pass it to your flatmate pipe some bong some use a bit of home grown suck it bucket inhale to get stoned weed need thai stick ganja always does the trick rope dope mary jane smoke the shit get insane bogart eyes thats smart rollin has become an art pass the J to the I and well all get stoned..........

that is awesome info..thanx

[quote="veggiegardener"]On an indoor grow, you're better off waiting for the lights to go out, and then inspecting the buds in the dark immediately after. Use a flashlight with a clear white light. Look at the top buds first. Use at least a 30x loupe.

VG- I thought I was the one who discovered the whole "flashlight after lights out" trick. Guess that goes to show you there's nothing new under the sun...or under the HPS!! P.S. That's one bute of a plant ya got going there!!
Listening to noise on a battery tapedeck, a Judas trainwreck, anonymous suspect, hovering in carbon monoxide cremations, loners waste away inside of vacant locations, think tanks empty international dreambank, plug in my reactor to the fallout zone.

http://www.digg.com/podcasts/HIGH_TIMES_Potcast/212495

Hopefully this is okay to post. But not only is it a decent video for judging in general, it explains the different colors quite nicely i think. Click the watch button, and just a forwarning.. he is smoking in a video, and cursing. Not something to watch at work.

hey can someone tell me the best temp and humidity level to be at during indoor flowering? I heard that temp and humidity should be a lil lower to simulate the fall season. is this correct?
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

PreviousNext

Return to Grow FAQ

x #{title}

#{text}