Converting bathroom to growroom

How To Grow Marijuana Indoors Grow Light Marijuana Hydroponics Pumps Fans Carbon Scrubber Rockwool Deep Water Culture NFT Areoponics Grow Box Cupbord

grow room closed down until further notice.
I want to be baried face down with my ass sticking out so the rest of the world can kiss it.
Or, just to have a place to park your bicycle LMAO

Kewl!
Yeah-- I'd make a false wall on just the other side of the Toilet-- with a door-- then you could (if need be) use the "loo" and still keep it separated from the grow-- ALSO if someone opened the bathroom door- they'd just see a wall with a "closet" door!

Are you going to plant in bins? I think they'd work great for scrog and do seem to save space.

Keep us posted! Looks like a great location!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Will do L.Z. Found some 55 CFM exhaust fans at Lowes for $12 ea.
Think I will fit 2 of them into some PVC tubing dropping down from the ceiling concealing the wiring and exhausting hot air and odors into my attice space and out my roof vents. Probably will not have this ready until my next grow but I'll post photos as I go along. Good thing I saved 8 K2 seeds and 8 LRxBB's. Think I'll do a large SCROG with the rest of the K2's on the next grow. You should really check out that strain.
I want to be baried face down with my ass sticking out so the rest of the world can kiss it.

Probably not what you got in mind but here's a mad setup by Aeropimp where he converted his bathtub into a aerosystem. He custom built the top and used a bit of pvc for plumbing, ducted through existing exhaust and stuff. I think he later cut down to one or two plants. simple but mad
grow hard
C
Attachments
P3304417.jpg
P3304417.jpg (61.45 KiB)
aerobath33a.jpg
aerobath33a.jpg (99.1 KiB)

where are you gona bath?lol

well at least the loo will make a convenient water supply, and as far as the room goes I reckon it'd make an awesome growspace. All the best and hope it all goes well dude, perhaps more light would be nice though...
"listen, let's get down to brass tacks here. How much for the ape?"

Run, that looks very promising! yeah i'd down size the room some.

My light just arrived guys. Man, sure looks like a little more than I wanted to get involved with. Really think I would be happier with the 125w HPS and a small cabinet scrog. I know we way, go big or stay home, but just wanted to produce a couple OZ's every 3mos without
killing myself with electricity. Anybody know how much it costs to run
a 400w hps 12hrs a day.?? Guess I've got some thinkin to do. Hey, can we sell stuff on this site?? Gotta 400w hps for $110. + frt.

Very cool man.

Good Luck Growin!
I love Skinny girls, but ill never pass up a Fatty 8)

Ok, I decided to go ahead and set the light up for temporary usage. So, now we get to do an experiment and see how much difference there will be having these plants under 16,000 lumens provided by CFL's, and an HPS light with 51,000 lumens. ( GE Lucalox 400 ). I figured even without the reflective material up it would still be a better producer than the CFL's.
So, I am posting some up to date photos now, and will post again in 2 weeks so we can all see the difference. I will be going to the store shortly
to start working on reflective material. For cost though, probably have to just use flat white paint for now. Room is running between 78 - 80 degree
for now. Should improve alot when I setup some exhaust.
Hope you like, just installed 10min ago.

Next

Return to Growroom Setup & Design

x #{title}

#{text}