Question about a failed germination.

How To Grow Marijuana Indoors Grow Light Marijuana Hydroponics Pumps Fans Carbon Scrubber Rockwool Deep Water Culture NFT Areoponics Grow Box Cupbord

Is there anyway to prevent the following from happening?:

I successfully germinated a seed and it sprouted about 1/2 inch. I then planted it into soil and watered it a bit. Two days later there was no sprout out of the soil so I decided to check it out, I moved the soil a little so I could see the sprout and the tip of the sprout was brown and looked as if it was about to fall off, no green. There was no lack of water or sun, can anyone help me to prevent this next time?

Possible you damaged the sprout when transplanting or its still coming up.

Next time simply soak ya seeds for 24hours in a glass of water then put straight into the soil. Ya dont have to let them grow on paper towel.Or if ya insist looking for that sprout to emerge from the seed place it in soil the moment ya se some white.NOt at 1/2 inch

unsane - beyond sanity - and yet not insane..............................................................

i cant spell ........who gives a shit

What he said!
and what kind of soil you using??
Sounds like root-rot or dampening off.. both soil-borne diseases... usually in soil that is too wet, or innoculated with mold. Try switching soil, and boil your water ahead of time and let it get to room temp. don't keep the soil wet, just barely damp.
I prefer to start them in peat pellets and grow to about 2" before putting into soil... peat pellets are more sterile as long as you use decent water.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

hmm i left the plant outside over night and all day and when i came home from school it actually sprouted, you can see the dried brown dead part but it's actually living

Return to Growroom Setup & Design

x #{title}

#{text}