Re: Anyone use Earthboxes before?

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Hi... I'm hoping someone could tell me there experiences with Earthboxes. Are they as fool proof as they say?
Time spent wasted is not wasted time

Have known people who used em for tomato's and liked them.. but don't know anyone that used em for weed...

Seem pretty pricey -- but if you are looking for something that lets you go away for a few days at a time and not worry about watering, they'd be the thing I think...

Just remember-- Weed doesn't like "wet feet" or stagnant water-- so you may have to figure a way to add air to the water rez., and make sure the bottom of the planter isn't always wetter than the center....

keep the ec/ph of the water in the rez. as consistent as you would with hydro or regular soil grows.... should be good to go.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Hi Lady,
The plants seem to like the Earthbox. I'll give you a little background and some pics. Let me know your thoughts.

Grow Closet: 4'Wx5'Lx 7'H, 2mil Mylar film
Earthbox, FoxFarm Ocean Forest
Lighting: 90watt LED UFO
Cycle: 18/6
Temp: 75-80
Humidity: 45-50%
Strain:? 3rd gernation crazy bud from 1995, Indica
Started: 1/20/10
Transplanted: 2/14/10

When the time is right I'll start using my supply of Open Seasme?, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching
Attachments
IMG_3419.JPG
IMG_3414.JPG
Week two!!!!! The roots are sucking up the soil nuitz.
IMG_3404.JPG
1st Week in the Earthbox.
IMG_3399.JPG
IMG_3411.JPG
What's behind that door?

nice room fellow, the plants looks trippy under that led :lol:
GRInc.954

Get those light leaks fixed. If U see light coming out- that means light can get in. Please ignore this reply if you do not flower in there.

Yep-- ya gotta fix the light leaks-- but also--
despite the trrippy light, I can tell those leaves are yellowing and beginning to droop-- they are looking over-watered..
keep an eye on it!!!!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Thanks for the comments.

I'm not worried about the light leakage the closet is in the attic, total darkness up there.

Thanks for the warning on the yellowing.. I'm keeping my on on them. I'm going to post updates in the Pictures Forum

Have a great day everybody.

Hi All,

It's been a few weeks since I posted some pictures. I just swithced to a 12/12 cycle to get the plants flowering. They love the Earthbox as you'll see from the photos.

Have a great day everybody.
Attachments
IMG_3482.JPG
IMG_3477.JPG
IMG_3476.JPG

Return to Indoor Growing

• re:Tips dying!!
    by sham » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:45 pm
    1 Replies
    Last post
    Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:09 am