Bloom booster?

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Anyone can reccomend good bloom booster (tried and tested) I am not talking about bloom food but additive, so many there on the market. I also heard from few people (don't knowe the name) about some new product which you use in the last couple of weeks, it is supposed to load buds with sugars and when you dry them they don't shrink, supposedly increases dry weight to 25% more!!!

I use Dutch Master Max as directed with Canna PK 13-14.

8)
Regards, Tom.

It's no crime to have an opinion, the crime is committed when you force others to conform to your beliefs.

Easy Bong Cleaning.

PlanetSkunk Forum - Rules and Policy.

Thanks Tom, I use Canna products (Terra Vega @ Flores) find them good and never any nute burns, but on their gude they say to use PK 13-14 only for 1 week (3rd or 4th week of flowering) , do you use PK13-14 just 1 week?

I like awesome blossom, or budblood. Budblood is a little on the expensive side, but it is worth it. There are alot of good bloom boosters out there you just have to research what is available to you, and decide from that.
"Of course I don't follow it. It's a stupid law. If I followed it I would be stupid by proxy"

Thanks Aero

Smiley wrote:Thanks Tom, I use Canna products (Terra Vega @ Flores) find them good and never any nute burns, but on their gude they say to use PK 13-14 only for 1 week (3rd or 4th week of flowering) , do you use PK13-14 just 1 week?
Usually but if you give them a standard dose at week 3 and a 1/2 dose at week 5 they will pile on a bit more weight but this will also extend the flowering time by a week or 2, I do not back off on the standard nutrients or booster when adding the PK 13-14 either but using run to waste lets me run the EC pretty high.

8)
Regards, Tom.

It's no crime to have an opinion, the crime is committed when you force others to conform to your beliefs.

Easy Bong Cleaning.

PlanetSkunk Forum - Rules and Policy.

I grow hydroponic and last grow used Ionic boost worked great

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}