can u grow in 100% sphagnum peat moss??

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

i have a ass load of the shit laying around the house and i was wondering if i could grow my tree in 5 gallons of it??

i have no good dirt at the moment so will i hold the water to mutch or have to high of a ph i realy dont know i dont see a n-p-k so i was just wondereing peace out homies
every time is a good time to smoke

ya thanks for all the helpfull info guys :joker not cool lol can u or cant u its not that hard thanks
every time is a good time to smoke

peat moss has a very high PH .... never heard of anyone using it straight .. just a question ... you say you have no good dirt? .. try mixing any soil you can find with the peatmoss ... and vermiculite/perlite even fine ground styrafoam ... about 1/2 soil 1/4 peat and 1/4 vermiculite ...... should bring the ph down and make a fairly good medium to grow with .. just my opinion

jesus04 wrote:ya thanks for all the helpfull info guys :joker not cool lol can u or cant u its not that hard thanks

just out of curiosity mate, do you really think that by you being a smart-ass anybody will really help ya? 8)

Well, no, you can not grow in peat moss. PH would be way to fucked up and there woud be way way too much acid in there. I had a friend who tried that with tomatoes onece before and he ended up killing them all.
Males have balls, females do not, hermies have both. So there.

jesus04 wrote:ya thanks for all the helpfull info guys :joker not cool lol can u or cant u its not that hard thanks

Dude you posted this 1hr after the first post, do you think people are salivating at their computers to answer your questions? Chill a bit.

And I don't honestly know the answer to your question so I'll not answer.

But I have read a mix of peatmoss, perlite, and vermeculite is good, but personally haven't tried it.

lol. help is like crack around here apparently
:lol:
everyone will answer your question
i have had a bad result with peat moss in that
it is a great host for gnat larve.
good luck if you try it but it sounds like it wont work
:cry:
I roll fat spliffs. :o

TO ANSWER UR QUESTION NO IT WONT WORK. LATER. :D

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}