can one plant yield a pound

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Postby pkilla » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:56 am

i got a 400 watt hps i grow in a small closet bout 6 7 feet tall is it better to grow a couple of plants in a small room in big pots to get more yield then a bunch of plants in medum pots i saw icky sticks report he had two plants in big buckets with good room is that the key for a big yield big pots and room but can one plant produce a pound holla
pkilla
Senior Skunk

Postby overgrowinTX » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:58 am

one plant could yeild a pound, it would take a long veg time, with scrog and alot of training. probably not with a 400. its always worth a try. the longer the veg, the bigger the harvest.
overgrowinTX
Junior Skunk

Postby MrSkunk » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:00 am

Not under a 400 watt if you care about quality.

Now a single bush vegged for 3-4 months and then flowered, all under a 1k would yield above a pound.
MrSkunk
Senior Skunk

Postby godscreation » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:21 am

Under a 400 watt any plant of size would not get enough light on the bottoms. I would clone that one plant and do a sea of green.
godscreation
Junior Skunk

Postby Wise Man » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:26 am

not enough light?..LST my friend LST..or tie some of the leaves back,just read a shit load of info about growing before u start growing,and i suggest when u start make a topic about your grow on here supplied with pics details ect:..this way everyone can give there opinions and there helping u do it!
Wise Man
Dr Greenthumb

Postby neoceller » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:36 pm

Many different growing methods. I veged plant for 2 months it got to 4 foot i cut top of node and transplanted to pot and put plant sideways. Plant at first stressed and then fully recovered and leaves all bent towards light but sideways. Now the 400 hps covers the entire plant from head to bottom giving each branch sufficent light. Its covered in buds now and is going to produce a nice amount.
neoceller
Junior Skunk

Postby BigBoss » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:45 pm

I get over a pound per plant outdoors "usually" the plants are like 9 ft.; indoors with a 400 no. Go for quality not quantity indoors. keep it on the shorter side, LST if you want to get more from one plant.
BigBoss
Dank Master

Postby MrSkunk » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:04 am

You wont get a pound LST or not. There is simply not enough light coverage. There is a 3' diameter of goo spectrum light on a 400. 3' in all directions, so with a reflector you will get about 80% of the concentration in the first 2' and after it drops way off.

It would take 16 colas each weighing an ounce. If you think you can get 16 colas in 3' space, have them all even in height, and know your shit, then grow it and post it. But i'm saying naw on this.
MrSkunk
Senior Skunk

Postby Flower Child » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:22 pm

yes
Flower Child
Junior Skunk

Postby MilesJanus » Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:07 pm

Just curious to get feedback, I agree on the 3 ft. theory that was thrown out but in indoor yeilds for plant they are given by cubic meter by seedbanks. A lot of the sratins yeild up to 500gr per 3 X 3 X 3. it would be easiest to utilize a SCoG but couldn't one well grown plant yeild up to 500gr per cubic meter in a "perfect" setup? Anyone play with aeroponics?
I Believe In A Better Way
MilesJanus
Junior Skunk

Next

Return to Indoor Marijuana Growing