dry weight from harvest

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Those closeups look really nice. When you going to harvest? How much you think you will get?
"Senior Nasty Pants!!!!!"
-Mr.Nasty-

well i just checked my plants, i decided to chop the top cola on the big girl. I was seeing a good amount of amber on the top cola. the bottom branches could go another day, maybe two. I gave the other girl her last flush tonight also. she will probably be chopped with the rest of the other one. out of the 2 plants i will probably get 1.5 oz. i hope anyways. i have no idea. neither of the plants are very big at all.
I smoke two joints, before i smoke two joints, than i smoke two more!!

<br>

cannabis27904.html

i just noticed this post ....saw you have one of my photos post ..... did you find my tutorial helpfull
stay off my lawn

which photo??

<br>

cannabis27904.html

Well today is day 59. I chopped the top cola on the big girl on day 56. Since then, the lower branches have been loving the light.

I should be chopping the rest in 2-3 days
Attachments
day 59 3.jpg
day 59 3.jpg (455.41 KiB)
day 59 4.jpg
day 59 4.jpg (412.33 KiB)
sample 3.jpg
sample 3.jpg (330.33 KiB)

<br>

cannabis27904.html

congrats bluntdoc.happy smoking
Iam just the guy who waters them.Great Genectics, Foxfarm nutes,and Promix bx do all the work.keep the level high

looks nice.

hope mine turn out that nice.

wow ;) looking good...

NICE! I am shouting NICE!
Greenery is Alwayz Krispy!

thanks all for the comments. im gettind really anxious for the rest of the big one finish and for the other plant they smell completely different from eachother. which is kinda nice cause now i have 2 types of bud to smoke.

<br>

cannabis27904.html

PreviousNext

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}