Epsom salt dosage!!

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Im currently growing indoors, in soil. Was wondering what the epsom salt dosage is?? My BioBizz feeding schedule says 1 tablespoon(approx 17grams) per 10litre's of water. Whereas my Vitax Epsom salts says 20grams per litre!!

Any help please??

P.S Hi All!! :grin:

i am currently using 1/2 tablespoon per gallon, just remember to flush your soil cause these salts seem to build up faster in your soil than regular nutes do

Frizz, a half a tbs per gallon may be a lil too much, ya dig.. Normally, you should use maybe a tsp or 2 per gallon in every other watering and only if needed. Epsom salt is not really salt at all. It's raw magnesium. I would only suggest epsom all the time if you're using ro water. Too much magnesium can lock out other things. Keep that in mind... :reefer
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

Only use it if they need it eg yellowing very early - helps if their is a build up of salts in the soil but this is usually late on- but use sparingly eg tablespoon a gallon at most.
Might as well enjoy yourself as you are a long time dead

good call vs. i am using ro water forgot to mention that

Epson salts is Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4·7H2O). In Chemistry the term salts means ionic compounds composed of cations and anions (negative ions) so that the product is electrically neutral. Magnesium Sulfate is MgSO4·7H2O. The charges are Magnesium = 2+, Sulphur = 6+, Hydrogen 14+ and Oxygen is = 22-, therefore Magnesium Sulfate, MgSO4·7H2O has an electrical charge of zero so it is a salt.

The dosage varies due to the sil and ferts you use-- usually 1-2 tsp per gallon. and it is VERY hard to overdose at either of those dosages.

and you WILL want to flush your plants before harvest regardless of what you use...

ALL nutes contain different compounds AND SALTS that need to be flushed from the plant-- not doing so causes the green, hay-like smell in some pot, or harshness in the smoke.

Soil flush takes the last 2-3 weeks of flower to be 'complete" which lowers the yield.... I prefer an "emergency flush" the last 3 days before you harvest.

Emergency FLush Info : http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/emergency-flushing-for-harvest-t21899.html?hilit=emergency%20flush

Mr O's Emergency flush tutorial: http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/mr-o-s-how-too-emergency-flush-using-a-bubbler-t29346.html?hilit=emergency%20flush
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Just to clarify you are saying 1 tsp = 1 tea spoon (approx 6ml UK or nearer 5ml USA) per gallon (UK and US gallon being different as well)?
'there was a young man named jobby,
who haboured an illicit hobby,
with renknowned growing fame,
he put our plants to shame,
that bright young man named jobby'

fatman7574 wrote:Epson salts is Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4·7H2O). In Chemistry the term salts means ionic compounds composed of cations and anions (negative ions) so that the product is electrically neutral. Magnesium Sulfate is MgSO4·7H2O. The charges are Magnesium = 2+, Sulphur = 6+, Hydrogen 14+ and Oxygen is = 22-, therefore Magnesium Sulfate, MgSO4·7H2O has an electrical charge of zero so it is a salt.

???????

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}