Euforia Dutch Passion

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

:D
Euforia test bud report.
I took a bud off at 5 weeks into 1212, dried it over a lightbulb, and schmoked it. My god I havent been so blasted for so long in a long time! I had a perfect high for the whole day a thoughtful, bionic hearing, soaring, feel like i'm flying type of high! No shit! I'm totally serious, i'm still in shock myself! Do you guys think i should chop at 49 days like dutch passion recommends, or go to day 63 like most other growers of euforia say. Thanx, Peace!!!

If it was that good, I would consider choppin it now :) but, This is the bible of when to harvest : http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/cannabis2583.html

Euforia eh? hmmmmmmm

Any more thoughts on this?

Man, if it was that good already at what 35 days? I would start flushing them now and chop them in a week or 5 days.....
What you groin in? soil, hydro?
FREE THE WEED!
Yes, you may address me asThe "WEED WIZARD".
"WTF is a weed wizard?"-Ferengi420

Oh yeah...........

Save a little for me bro. :-)
FREE THE WEED!
Yes, you may address me asThe "WEED WIZARD".
"WTF is a weed wizard?"-Ferengi420

I probably would chop them, but I want some weight put on first.

Hold off a bit, I grew Euforia from DP. Its a good strain, for me it was a very up high , infact I wouldn't smoke it to close to bed time , because for me it just kept me up. Good luck
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}