Re: First time organic, need advise

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

So i have no idea what kind of organic soil i want to use but Roots Organic 707 was what i was thinking in 5 or 7 smart pots

i was gonna test the primordial solution line from benificail biologies and the whole bio bizz line amended with sea green from primordial.

reall question is whats with organic, i mean what are its tricks and how much do i need to change manufacturers suggested dilution rates against my soil.

im always hearing different soil recipes and the terms cooking, how long before hand to i need to prepare these soils?

Any advise would be great thank you
Send in the clowns
Those daffy-laffy clowns
Send in those soulful and doleful schmotes by the bowlful clowns
Send in the clowns

Organic soil is gardening soil which contains only ingredients which have been certified as organic. There are a number of types of organic soil, including organic potting soil, organic soil for backfill, and organic soil specifically designed for vegetable or flower gardens. Many gardening stores carry organic soil in a variety of formats, along with other organic gardening accessories, like organic mulch.

While one might not necessarily think of soil as inorganic in the sense of unnatural, many commercial soils include high levels of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. Soil is usually designed to encourage rapid, healthy plant growth while discouraging insects, fungi, and weeds, and commercial soil accomplishes this at any cost. Organic soil, by contrast, does not contain chemical ingredients, providing a rich substrate for plants to grow and using natural means in an attempt to control pests.

Instead of using chemical fertilizers, organic soil is amended with compost from organic sources, and manure from organically-fed animals. It may also be amended with things like mycelium, which helps the soil retain water and nutrients, along with organic mulch to aerate the soil and make it looser. Just like standard commercial soil, organic soil can be formulated for specific environments and uses, with varying pH balances and levels of nutrients. Good organic soil is extremely dark, moist, and fragrant.

Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

thank you green

whats with the nutrient additives do some soils need more additives then others because the bio bizz line comes with all sorts of additives and the beneficial biologies line come with very little?

<edit>

i have figurered out whats the difference between the effectiveness of both lines, the primordial solution line is more for super soils and the bio bizz is organic for most soils, organic or not this will be a fun comparison.

sub cools super soils and a the Roots oRganic 707 seem like likely choices
Send in the clowns
Those daffy-laffy clowns
Send in the clowns

this is the plant im going to do it to HD, local strain in Washington state

[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GetLiftedNW/DSCN1791.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GetLiftedNW/997740649_photobucket_77151_.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GetLiftedNW/DSCN2177.jpg[/img]
Send in the clowns
Those daffy-laffy clowns
Send in the clowns

Once the plants have been vegging for 3-4 weeks (vegging officially begins AFTER the 3rd set of true leaves open) then they will need to be fed. Easiest to monitor is liquid mixed according to a feeding chart... I like Flora Nova myself-- but am unsure if it is "Certified" as organic-- though is considered an organic nutrient.

Another option is mixing amendments into the soil-- then 'top dressing" occasionally thru the grow by sprinkling it on top of the soil & gently rubbing in or topping with a thin layer of soil/sand.
I like Espoma Brand Veg-Tone in veg and Flower tone in bloom... we mixed the veg tone into the soil per Bag directions, then top-dress with the flower tone 1 week before 12/12... these are actual raw organic components dried into an easily handled granular mix... but it takes time to activate-- so you MAY want some kelp-based organik P-K solution to get it going the 1st or 2nd week of 12/12 and again in last 2 weeks of bloom before you flush ...
HOWEVER: with organics in soil- flushing is never a complete flush-- so use the "Emergency flush" method if possible for a much better result.

Good Luck!

Growers Terms and methods 101
terms-and-methodsall-growers-need-to-know-t12763.html

Grow Guide: step-by-step-growing-faq-s-please-read-before-posting-t20217.html

MANY NUTES and FEEDING CHART FOR THEM: nutes-what-to-use-and-how-to-use-em-t14033.html

Mineral Tonic for soil:
avoid-treat-deficiencies-with-a-simple-mineral-tonic-t4313.html?hilit=tonic

Emergency Flush for Harvest
emergency-flushing-for-harvest-t21899.html

Harvesting, drying & curing
harvesting-drying-curing-101-t29259.html
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

i have been informed by a local bnd of die hard organic growers that budswell is goof for flushing 3 day flush 15ml/g then 10 then 5 and done but i will have to try it out to know i guess

Budswell Liquid

Budswel is one of the finest organic fertilizers available. Custom blended from worm castings, bat guano, seabird guano, soluble seaweeds and natural compost, then finely sifted for high solubility and odorless concentration. Budswel (0-7-0) is a high-phosphorus bloom formula. There is nothing like totally organic fertilizer for boosting flower and vegetable production. Packaged dry in 2 lb. bags, 12 lb. boxes and 40 lb. plastic pails. Budswel is also available in one and five gallon liquid concentrates.
Send in the clowns
Those daffy-laffy clowns
Send in the clowns

Dont let chemical nutrients throw you off. ALL things living and dead are made up from Chemicals. Hydroponic or what some call Chemical nutrients are simply the same ingrediants but more refined and more pure, and more available to the plant. They are made from naturally occuring minerals etc. personally i think orgnaic is alot sweeter tasting and grow better and IMO healthier, however ALL nutrients are the same thing. Calcium is calcium, iron is iron no metter where it comes from.

organics actually means growing without the usage of man made pesticides, and doesnt contimate but adds to the soil. Hydponic nutrients give you both of these things.

:snicker: :thumbs-up:

well i will post my results after im done havent even taken clones yet

question when transplanting into last pot, i hear the terms like bottom soil ph is hotter then the top layer of soil, why is this and do i need to use two different soils to achieve this or just different mixtures of soils
Send in the clowns
Those daffy-laffy clowns
Send in the clowns

Soils
[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GetLiftedNW/DSCN2221.jpg[/img]
Clones
[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GetLiftedNW/DSCN2219.jpg[/img]
Nutrients, just need a few more
[img]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k513/GetLiftedNW/DSCN2220.jpg[/img]
Send in the clowns
Those daffy-laffy clowns