how can i make a plant bud quicker

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

I gotta 400 watt mh/hps grow light and im trying to get a bunch of little plant to bud fast becuase i cant keep it in the house more than 3 months can i pull it off + wat kind of soil mix shold i use??

LowRider should do it. Or somthing like lowrider. Flowers fast its short. You can either look up a soil mix recipe or go to wal mart get some MG soil for tomatoes or somthing. Go read about lowrider see if thats what your looking for.
Puff it and pass it till yo eyes bleed.

any strain will pretty much do, what you will probably want is a good indica strain as they develop faster than sativa.

what you do is just veg the plants for two weeks, then throw them into flowering and with indica that could be between 45-60 days which is only two moths MAX, then two weeks to dry and cure, and then youll have primo buds

germing your seeds should only take 24-48 hours so if you start now youll be able to do it with time to spare

If anything get a Sativa, and put the bitch straight into 12/12... i grew out b52 in straight 12/12, planted 2... got 2 females, and it turned out nicely (for being rootbound)... it still almost grew out of my little space i had... IMO it doesnt really hurt anything (maybe the yield a little) putting a plant into 12/12... i havent seen any downfalls on it...
"Peace out, Azhden"

"Are you sure you not American? Cause you're being kinda a dick about this." LOL!! funiest thing ive heard in a while.

"To make marijuana against the law is like saying that god made a mistake."- Bill Hicks

"To all those lost, but not forgotten, RIP"

Azhden what was your yield from putting it straight to 12/12? How tall did it end up getting?

well with it being root bound for probably 3-4 weeks of the end growth, i ended up with close to 1 ounce per plant... it wasnt as frosty as it could have been, and im guessing if i would have transplanted it again (would have been the 4th time i think) im betting i would have ended up close to 2 ounces. im going to do a sativa run my next grow (in about 9 weeks... a long time but it will be done after my indica meds get croped)... im thinking if i do everything right, i will get 1/2 ounce per cola, and i had at least 8 colas on that one plant... i ended up with some colas being 1/4 ounce, and most being around 1/8 ounce... it would have gotten really tall, but i LST it into a bush to keep it under 3 feet tall, it was a good foot or 2 bush and just under 3 feet tall... im wishing i would have transplanted it, would have been a better smoke aswell, because it was stressed and not fully done, growth just kinda stopped for the last few weeks, it just kept getting frosty and not more buding
"Peace out, Azhden"

"Are you sure you not American? Cause you're being kinda a dick about this." LOL!! funiest thing ive heard in a while.

"To make marijuana against the law is like saying that god made a mistake."- Bill Hicks

Would I be able to fit one plant in a space thats about 2 1/4 feet tall and 1 1/2 feet wide, and I'd use flouros. If thats too small of a space I could grow it till it fills that space and put it in another room where my plants are now, but I wanted to see if I could grow one plant in there because the shed the other plants are in is kind of dirty and uninsulated and just not a really good place to grow.

it should be fine, if anything you can LST it to fit in any space, use other types of techniques aswell, pruning/etc. i always had a little grow space (if my plants got taller than a few feet like in your situation) they would be too close to my light and the HPS would end up burning them... but with flouros you shouldnt have the heat problems and should be able to grow a plant into the lights
"Peace out, Azhden"

Azhden, hes using 400 mh/hps, he has three months to grow before he has to leave his land. You give good advice, but growing a sativa with fluoros is not what I think this lad is looking for at the moment.

i was responding to weedmans; not gotthatpody... i understand what he is using :P
"Peace out, Azhden"

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}