Increaseing THC content in plants

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

How can i increase the thc content in my plants? 8)
Blunt Mann
Junior Skunk

turn it into hash 8)
cbax
Dank Dabbler

Location: Maybe, Just MAYBE my plants will not smell up the house

it's the strain that determens the thc content not the plant of course a stressed or malnurished plant might also have a lower content
Save Our Country and VOTE!!!
leaf blower
Dank Master

couldnt hav sed it better
if at first you dont succeed pac dat bowl with better weed
godsgift
Junior Skunk

It can be done but it takes generations and generations of clones from the same momma to do it. Maybe have a look in the breeding section here, never know what you might find on the subject.
nimbus
Smokestack

not to be a smart ass (well kinda am but not really), how about trying to minimize stresses for the plant to increase THC content?!?... if you do everything right for the plant; and maybe give it all organics with a good and strong light... you might get the max out of your plants... but to just do one little thing to increase THC/yield/anything... is just too, imaginary maybe, just do your best, grow the plant (with many clones) for a few years to get to know the strain/phenos, and im sure you will get "more" thc per-say
"Peace out, Azhden"

"Are you sure you not American? Cause you're being kinda a dick about this." LOL!! funiest thing ive heard in a while.

"To make marijuana against the law is like saying that god made a mistake."- Bill Hicks

"To all those lost, but not forgotten, RIP"
Azhden
Dank Dabbler

Return to Indoor Marijuana Growing