MARIJUANA GROWING CHART

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc
MARIJUANA GROWING CHART
Does any1 have any day to day charts that i could make to keep day to day logs on my plant? or any ideas of what should b on my chart? please help from any1 wou :P ld b great! :Yum :stoned: :rauch04: :reefer :bong1: :bong:
MARIJUANA GROWING CHART
EDIT: when I created this... the table below was just that, a table, but the columns have all kinda run together. Hmmmm. let me see if I can get it to work.

I don't know of a chart; but if you made a spreadsheet, maybe some of the column headings could be:

At the top, list the start date, type of seed/strain, medium, type of nutes, etc.

Then head your columns with things important to you/your grow. Maybe:

Date # of Leaves (True Sets) Height Width Nutes pH Misc.
01/01 seed 0 0 -- 5.8 Placed seed in water today for germination
01/03 -- 0 0 -- 5.8 Tap root showing
01/05 sprout 1/8" 0 -- 5.9 Seed still attached to sprout, carefully removed with tweezers
||
||
V
01/30 6 12" 6.5" yes 6.2 Looks healthy, growing strong, added grow nutes and adjusted pH

Okay, my topics may be way off and I totally welcome anybody's imput... a major brainstorm would help this! :) I was just hoping to get the ball rolling?

All the best,

Tripp

EDITED TABLE:

Date..........# of Leaves (True Sets) ..........Height ..........Width..........Nutes ..........pH..........Misc.
01/01....................seed ................................... 0 .................. 0..................-- .............5.8..........Placed seed in water today for germination
01/03......................-- ........................................0....................0..................-- ..............5.8...........Tap root showing
01/05 ................sprout ..................................1/8".................0 ..................-- .............5.9 ...........Seed still attached to sprout, carefully removed with tweezers
||
||
V
01/30 ....................6 .......................................12" ...............6.5.................yes ...........6.2 ..........Looks healthy, growing strong, added grow nutes and adjusted pH
Megamind: All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler.

--From the movie "Megamind"
MARIJUANA GROWING CHART
wow thanks so much!!!!! that really help this is my first grow and just wanna keep tabs on it u know... this is very very very helpful...this is my first grow i will keep u updated on the latest logs wenever something exciting comes up!!!
MARIJUANA GROWING CHART
I'm so glad that helped! Yay!

I'm in the process of my first grow and I'm having a blast!

This forum is a great place and there are wonderful, smart people here with tons and tons of experience, they have taught me so much. I'm still very much a newbie at this...

All the best to you,

Tripp
Megamind: All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler.

--From the movie "Megamind"