MARIJUANA GROWING CHART

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Does any1 have any day to day charts that i could make to keep day to day logs on my plant? or any ideas of what should b on my chart? please help from any1 wou :P ld b great! :Yum :stoned: :rauch04: :reefer :bong1: :bong:

EDIT: when I created this... the table below was just that, a table, but the columns have all kinda run together. Hmmmm. let me see if I can get it to work.

I don't know of a chart; but if you made a spreadsheet, maybe some of the column headings could be:

At the top, list the start date, type of seed/strain, medium, type of nutes, etc.

Then head your columns with things important to you/your grow. Maybe:

Date # of Leaves (True Sets) Height Width Nutes pH Misc.
01/01 seed 0 0 -- 5.8 Placed seed in water today for germination
01/03 -- 0 0 -- 5.8 Tap root showing
01/05 sprout 1/8" 0 -- 5.9 Seed still attached to sprout, carefully removed with tweezers
||
||
V
01/30 6 12" 6.5" yes 6.2 Looks healthy, growing strong, added grow nutes and adjusted pH

Okay, my topics may be way off and I totally welcome anybody's imput... a major brainstorm would help this! :) I was just hoping to get the ball rolling?

All the best,

Tripp

EDITED TABLE:

Date..........# of Leaves (True Sets) ..........Height ..........Width..........Nutes ..........pH..........Misc.
01/01....................seed ................................... 0 .................. 0..................-- .............5.8..........Placed seed in water today for germination
01/03......................-- ........................................0....................0..................-- ..............5.8...........Tap root showing
01/05 ................sprout ..................................1/8".................0 ..................-- .............5.9 ...........Seed still attached to sprout, carefully removed with tweezers
||
||
V
01/30 ....................6 .......................................12" ...............6.5.................yes ...........6.2 ..........Looks healthy, growing strong, added grow nutes and adjusted pH
Megamind: All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler.

--From the movie "Megamind"

wow thanks so much!!!!! that really help this is my first grow and just wanna keep tabs on it u know... this is very very very helpful...this is my first grow i will keep u updated on the latest logs wenever something exciting comes up!!!

I'm so glad that helped! Yay!

I'm in the process of my first grow and I'm having a blast!

This forum is a great place and there are wonderful, smart people here with tons and tons of experience, they have taught me so much. I'm still very much a newbie at this...

All the best to you,

Tripp
Megamind: All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil... well, it's just cooler.

--From the movie "Megamind"

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}