NEEM OIL

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

HELLO FOLKS COULD ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO USE THIS NEEM OIL.IT SAYS ON THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT I HAVE TO USE 5-10ML OF NEEM OIL PER QUART LITRE OF WATER,IT ALSO SAYS ADD A 1/4 TSP OF SOAP NUT POWDER OR OTHER ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY DISH DETERGENT TO A SMALL PORTION OF THE WATER AS AN EMULSIFIER.I,M PRETTY LOST SO I DONT WANT TO DAMAGE MY GIRLS AS THEY ARE 3 WEEKS INTO FLOWER,SO IF I USE THE NEEM OIL WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO USE IT JUST WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT OR WHAT?I THINK SOMETHING IS EATING MY LEAVES THEY ARE GOING ALL BLOTCHY BROWN AND DRYING UP AND THERE IS THE ODD HOLE IN THEM.MAYBE I,M JUST PARANOID I DONT KNOW.IS IT ALSO A COMMON THING WHEN IN FLOWER FOR THE BOTTOM LEAVES TO START DYING OFF PRETTY QUICKLY.ALSO WHAT IS THE DETERGENT THERE TALKING ABOUT MIXING WITH IT?

Wat's up there new start? The reason for the detergent is for the surfactant factor. Helps the leaf's ability to absorb nutes, as well as to make the soil more able to transfer nutes to the roots. In regards to spray aplication of the neem the only concern is not to have them under the lights as the droplets create prism's they can burn your ladies. That is also the reason for the detergent, it will help to keep water from beading on the leaves. Good luck with the grow. Also I use seventh generation dish soap it is all natural. Works well.

forgot to say i,m growing in hydro,where do i get that soap from?what about the leaves at the bottom dying off,that is natural isnt it cause the plant is in flower?thank you.sorry i have no pics dot know how to transfer from my phone,does anyone know how to do that or transfer from a video camera?

Return to Indoor Growing

• neem oil
    by the new start » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:00 pm
    4 Replies
    Last post
    Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:08 pm
  • using neem oil
    Attachment(s) by g4.trychromes » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:52 am
    8 Replies
    Last post
    Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:05 am
  • neem oil where do i get it?