??? TINFOIL ???

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

what damage can tin foil actually do to the plant? if you cant get hold of any mylar can tinfoil be used because i noticed on e-moneys subject talking to draig in the pics hes using tin foil and his plants look pretty good so...what can hapen 2 the plants if u use tinfoil??

I APOLOGISE IT WASNT E-MONEY IT WAS WEEDSTR

foil can sum times be very dangerous for the plant coz with my first growroom design i used foil and i found with the lights i had it created alot of heat which could cook your plant

G'Day Mate, Tin-foil also conducts electricity. B careful dudes around water..
"DESPITE ALL MY RAGE, I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE"......

NOO TINFOIL-- EVERRRRR!

Now that THAT is over--

Go for white paint on the walls, or even white paper stapled up!!
Yes- paper!
Ours is covered with 100% cotton Watercolor Artists paper
(Sorry Dad! I promise I'll use the rest for paintings!)
works great! just can't be wiped down-- so only good for a couple of grows if you are careful..
Or- see if you can get a white tarp...

Also- some "Dollar Stores" carry rolls of mylar wrapping paper
(for Weddings, Birthdays etc) and it works well too-- just turn it over-- the back is plain silver mylar- and only $1 a roll!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

well ive had friends use it. but really it can cause hotspots and the reflectability is extremly poor. your much better off painting with the flat white it actually has a much higher reflectability than foil.

Hey stoned Sam, go read " Aluminum Fraud " under the Tutorials heading and it explains why not to use foil. We are not in High School anymore dude. Its not safe or practical.
Man who stand on toilet - High on Pot !!

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}