Updated Lowryder + Blue pics. This is a 40 day old plant.

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

Not bad for 40 days I dont think. Just wish this girl would finish. Loads of buds but not a tricomb one so far.
Attachments
100_1458.JPG
100_1458.JPG (1.3 MiB)
100_1459.JPG
100_1459.JPG (1.12 MiB)
100_1460.JPG
100_1460.JPG (1.05 MiB)

THATS NICE U SHOULD HAVE AN AWSOME YEILED

Looks very nice Nimbus, you are going to have heaps of buds soon there mate. Is that the freak, if so it did go crazy, its fukin everywhere mate.
"DESPITE ALL MY RAGE, I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN A CAGE"......

Already has heaps of buds thursday. I think they just dont show up that well in the pic. But it is covered with bud, and just today I see it is starting to frost. Wont be long now.

haha what a dick, only the man who can clone the lowryda can grow one like that, ur the fukin guru of this shit bra

Yeah bonn, thats the freak allright and your right, it did go crazy, still is in fact. Far as I am concerned she can grow for two more months if she want to, I dont care. She will just be a real cabinet full if she does. First grower on the block to have his plant get cabinet bound instead of root bound eh?

you bastard thats gonna be godzilla wtf do u feed that thing? small children, small animals or just the usual buffalo?

All Three

Pssh, that plant sucks balls. I've never seen such a crappy plant. It sucks.

Translation: I'm jealous, looks great, pass the joint already. :D
Stormrider> I should bomb something<br>
Stormrider> ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats<br>
Stormrider> Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me<br>
Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.<br><B>
*** FBI has joined ..gamecubecafe</b><br>
FBI> We saw it anyway.<br><b>
*** FBI has quit IRC (Quit: ) .

Damn thing has to finish first.

Next

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}