Veg time

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc
Veg time
What's the longest time anyone has gone in vegetation for?
A bowl a day keeps the doctor away.
Veg time
sup widow , my first grow was some thai skunk they vegged for 9 weeks under a 400w hps they were over six and half feet before they went to flower.never again though,to big for my liking :reefer
GROW HARD N GROW HAPPY
Veg time
LOL hahah thats a long time to veg for...i bet they were massive. most people veg anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on what growing method you use. im growing SCROG and going to to be vegging for 6-8 weeks, depending on how well the screen is filled up around that time.
Veg time
i veg my bubba kush for 6+ weeks , bubba is a slow grower
Veg time
We've kept Mom plants in the "vegetative" stage for almost a year... they get HUGE... but then do not really bloom as well as their "daughters"..

seed plants, we've kept a few in veg 4 months or so-- and yes-- they get huge too!!!!

Make SURE youuse a BIN for a planter if you choose to "supersize" your plants-- as they WILL get root-bound if you don't!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.
Veg time
Mine were started december 5th. so its been about 10 weeks.Is there a difference from when thney sprout and grow from veging? There only about 21/2 to 3 feet tall and about a week or 2 ago they starting to show branches. is this bad?