Re: Veg time

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

What's the longest time anyone has gone in vegetation for?
A bowl a day keeps the doctor away.

sup widow , my first grow was some thai skunk they vegged for 9 weeks under a 400w hps they were over six and half feet before they went to flower.never again though,to big for my liking :reefer
GROW HARD N GROW HAPPY

LOL hahah thats a long time to veg for...i bet they were massive. most people veg anywhere between 3-6 weeks depending on what growing method you use. im growing SCROG and going to to be vegging for 6-8 weeks, depending on how well the screen is filled up around that time.

i veg my bubba kush for 6+ weeks , bubba is a slow grower

We've kept Mom plants in the "vegetative" stage for almost a year... they get HUGE... but then do not really bloom as well as their "daughters"..

seed plants, we've kept a few in veg 4 months or so-- and yes-- they get huge too!!!!

Make SURE youuse a BIN for a planter if you choose to "supersize" your plants-- as they WILL get root-bound if you don't!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Mine were started december 5th. so its been about 10 weeks.Is there a difference from when thney sprout and grow from veging? There only about 21/2 to 3 feet tall and about a week or 2 ago they starting to show branches. is this bad?

Return to Indoor Growing

• re:Tips dying!!
    by sham » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:45 pm
    1 Replies
    Last post
    Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:09 am
x #{title}

#{text}