Re: VonWeeden's White Widow & White Skunk Grow

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

On September 7, 2009, I planted 3 White Widows and 2 White Skunks.

The seeds were soaked in distilled water until the taproot became visible. They were then inserted into 1.5" rockwool cubes that were soaking in 5.5 ph water for a couple hours. I still have 2 white skunk seeds in the water waiting to crack.

Germinated seeds in the rockwool cubes are in a grow tray and in a dark room until they begin to sprout. They will then be under four 48" fluorescent lamps for 18/6.

The unit will be a drip system hydroponic setup. I will be using 6-7 gallons of distilled water and CNS-17 nutrients. I will manually feed until the seedlings develop enough root system to transplant into 4" cubes. Once transplanted, they will be assigned a dripline with a feeding schedule of 25 minutes, three times per day.

I will post pictures once the plants sprout.

looking healthy. I would have em under fluorescent lamps 24hrs a day though, imo.

Have you grown the White Skunk befor? im thinking of buying some in the next couple of weeks.

If so how go they grow? yield, etc?
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!

bntaust wrote:looking healthy. I would have em under fluorescent lamps 24hrs a day though, imo.

Have you grown the White Skunk befor? im thinking of buying some in the next couple of weeks.

Actually, nothing has sprouted yet. All seeds cracked and have been placed in rockwool cubes. I will post pics when they sprout.

This is my first with the white family. I'm still flowering my bagweed and tweaking my cure, but I've gotten good reviews on my harvest so far, and better stuff will be ready in two-three weeks, so I'm confident I will be able to harvest a very nice yield of the Whites.

Also, I was thinking about 24/0 flos for 2 weeks after sprouting....so I might go that route.

Here we go! White Widow and White Skunk have sprouted!!!!! We are under way and I've worked out a lot of kinks with my bagweed grow, so IM EXCITED!!!!
Attachments
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0472.jpg
IMG_0470.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0479.jpg

Awe,,,aren't they cute Von Poppa?

I'll be watching bro.,.I like the widows of any cross..

Mr.O

I will update tomorrow with pics....

Plants are growing very rapidly. This is my first hydro, and Im impressed at the rate of growth. Everything is going great! I just hope they are females!!

Nice start pulling up a chair love to watch a good ww grow good luck hope you get all females :Yum

veggiegardener wrote:I have a White Widow, this year. Very good weed!

I'm smokin a White Widow, now. Very good weed! lol
Lookin good Von, i'm onboard :)

VonWeeden wrote:
bntaust wrote:looking healthy. I would have em under fluorescent lamps 24hrs a day though, imo.

Actually, nothing has sprouted yet. All seeds cracked and have been placed in rockwool cubes. I will post pics when they sprout.

This is my first with the white family. I'm still flowering my bagweed and tweaking my cure, but I've gotten good reviews on my harvest so far, and better stuff will be ready in two-three weeks, so I'm confident I will be able to harvest a very nice yield of the Whites.

Also, I was thinking about 24/0 flos for 2 weeks after sprouting....so I might go that route.

my bad, was looking at an old post you had (2 weeks old)

But would still recommend the 24/0 flos, untill they have developed enough roots to hit the HPS/grow lights.

looking health as bro, keep it up
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!

STATUS
light: 19/5 flos 6" from tops
PPM: 650
Nutes: 90-95ml CNS-17 Grow (Botanicare)/6.5 gallons distilled water
Ph: 6.0
Attachments
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg
IMG_0491.jpg

Next

Return to Indoor Growing

• re:Tips dying!!