Re: when do i add cha ching?

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

I was curious to know when do you start adding cha-ching? what week into flower do you start :Yum

it depends on soil/hydro and what strain it is...
you use Cha Ching the last 2 weeks of flower ... then flush for 3 days in hydro, or use a 3-day emergency flush for soil.

You have to know how many weeks they strain you are growing will go, then subtract 2 or 2 1/2 weeks from that then start adding at that point.

And remember-- when figuring how long they are "in bloom"; day 1 is AFTER they begin to bloom, not the 1st day of 12/12!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Cha Ching used this way---it really ups the amount of essential oils in the finished buds (IMO) and using Beasty bloom from week 3 until you start Cha Ching helps even more....
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

lady i think adding cha-ching the last 2 wks before harvest in soil is incorrect wouldnt I be flushing by then?

no-- as I said it that post-- cha ching is allways used only the last 2 weeks- so for soil you would then do a 3 day emergency flush Here are the links... read them both, in order, and you'll see what I'm talking about and why.... and how to!
;)

Emergency FLush Info : emergency-flushing-for-harvest-t21899.html?hilit=emergency%20flush

Mr O's Emergency flush tutorial: mr-o-s-how-too-emergency-flush-using-a-bubbler-t29346.html?hilit=emergency%20flush
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Hey Reap, I wouldnt argue with the Lady- esp telling her shes incorrect when she is right on as always.
As she stated you would use the 3-day emergency flush method at the very end... I use the whole line of FF flowering nutes and it states right on the ChaChing label-
soil or hydro "to be used in the final weeks of flower thru harvest" -
For a 8-9 week flowering period- This works well for me-
Open Sesame weeks 1-3- Beastie Bloom wks 3-6 ChaChing wks 6-8 or 9 then emerg 3 day flush

Life is a garden..... SMOKE IT
LEGALIZE IT- USA!!!!

Return to Indoor Growing

• re:Tips dying!!
    by sham » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:45 pm
    1 Replies
    Last post
    Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:09 am
x #{title}

#{text}