white dots

How to grow indoor marijuana, Hydroponic marijuana growing systems. Grow lights, Rockwool systems, DWC, NFT, Aeroponics, Organic etc

I am growing indoor 1 plant with a 500watt clf bulb in the last week or two my leaves are getting small white dots I thought they were crystals at first but not now I am kind of worried anyone ever saw this before.

check your plants for signs of mites !

the little black bugs?
I believe they are called spider mite destoryers. maybe?
I have had them(the little black bugs) for about three weeks
I go through ever leaf an kill them by just barly rubing them agianst the leaf and they splater.
will they hurt my plant in any way? and is their a simple spray or something to get rid of them with out hurting the plant itself.

You should try Pedator mites or neem oil my friend.

yes indeed as jones says - you should look in the tuts for some organic sprays using garlic etc as well as using neem as a preventative.
you need to get them under control asap and clean the grow area - they will destroy your plants. trust me two grows ago i had webs all around my buds and all i got was dirt weed :(

Dude take these mites seriusly they ruined my whole crop right before harvest they multiply very fast and destroy your crop . take preventive measures quik.

i Have heard neem oil does not work but I will reasearch some bug killers thanks for the advise

Dude-- you heard wrong..

You MUSt spray with 3-in-1 that contains neem & pyrethins ASAP--- if you are allready to the point of the spots--- they are suching the leaves, and will KILL the plant--

rubbing em off is redundant- cuz you are adding to the damage by adding oils & salts from your skin to allready damaged leaves...
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

that 3-1 stuff in pretty good. Got rid of my mites in 3 days. Of course I wiped down the walls and floor with hot soapy bleach too.
Nice and BRIGHT in there too now, cleanup in the crawlspace sux but it had to be done

Return to Indoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}