Direct or in-direct sunlight?

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

Im in the midst of choosing the final resting place for my plants. They'll be in a bush sort of area. What I need to know is what effect will in-direct sunlight have on the veg and flowering stages. Im not talking about shade all day, but 7 hours of direct sun followed by shade the rest. What would happen if i planted in a mostly indirect sunlight spot? Lower yeild? Of course I'd be doing this for security reasons. But if the risk - reward ratio is high then direct sunlight it wil be!

More sun= more bud....... Good luck & welcome to the planet !

Amen BF- Definitely for inground plants- BRING ON THE SUN!!!

ps--- Sometimes for a outdoor container grow a little shade can help cool down the pots so the roots dont cook - but in ground - not a prob!!!

Life is a garden..... SMOKE IT
LEGALIZE IT- USA!!!!

when i smoke anxiety weed i freak out about helicopters

I had sort of the same question bg,
Mine see direct sun from morning till 5 or 6. But I was told they would still do fine, and Im using a tent!
"It just doesn't seem to make any sense to have so many people smoking and praising this weird little weed marijuana, and it makes even less sense to see these people attacked so visciously by the purveyors of law and order Marijuana Revolution by John Sinclair, July 1971.

what about a forest cleared a bit, there are large holes in the canopy to provide plants with some sun...ill have to take some pictures but its probably 6-10 hours a day...of direct

they should do good, you dont want them in plain sight
MY POSTS ARE COMPLETELY FICTION, I DO NOT BREAK ANY LAWS OF ANY KIND..........

As stated already.....the more sun the better, but I have grown some good crops with some shaded areas,but not as good if they were full sun.

Good Luck
If I had a knotch in my bed post for every joint I smoked......Hell I would be sleeping in saw dust !!

I think the question was already answered. though if it's grown amongst too many trees, that shade the plant, it will stretch, I've been there before unfortunately. Good Luck!
It amazes me how so much ignorance can be expressed with so much confidence.

when ever u have short periods of sunlight in the mornings u will get a bushyer plant and it will begin flowiring earlyer and more thc!
when u have all day sunlight u will get a much bigger yeild but less potent and it will take longer until harvest!

Next

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}