5 Gallon Bucket Grow

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

I was gona put sum of my clones in 5 gal buckets.. what all shuld i put in the besides drilling holes in tha bottom and potting soil.. and how often shuld iwater? .. thx

i think you should read some tutorials before you do anything else.

ive never done a bucket grow .. i put a mother last year with 8 clones n got successful harvest am jus tryen to try sumthin new

try a wick system hydro setup (info in tutorials) you will get monsters
stay off my lawn

yes but what shuld i put in em

Look hun... like Draig said-- go read the "stickies" on growing & Index in the tutorial section! If you haven't read anything, then you shouldn't be at this stage of the grow yet!
There is a "start to finish" tutorial, and LOTS of them on water, soil, nutes etc..
Everyone grows a bit different, there is no "right " way--
but justt he fact that ya don't know not to use plain potting soil, or when to water, tells me you REALLY do need to read a bit before you go on w/ yer grow-- cuz here-- tho we ALL try to help-- we getthis question (or similar--'tell me how to grow this") every day at least once! SO all these "most often asked questions" were put in one place-- the tutorials!

IF you can't find ALL your answers to ALL your questions there-- come on back to this thread, and ask away!!! ;)
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

a soil mix of 1/3 plain unfertlized poting mix 1/3 mushroom compost 1/3 washed river gravel .paint the pot in camo colours and mulch the exposed soil .
Attachments
Picture 028.jpg
Picture 028.jpg (57.8 KiB)
Picture 016.jpg
same plant ,just older
Picture 016.jpg (59.8 KiB)
Picture 031.jpg
i did not fert this plant at all
Picture 031.jpg (67.73 KiB)

a outdoor grower that i know told me that he uses fish heads and eggshels for soil and he has some of the best norther light i ever smoked in my life.....truley is som bomb cronic !!
FKN (STONED)

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}