How do i increase bud size?

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

How can I increase the bud size? My plant has been flowering for 3 weeks and I have about 5 to 6 weeks left before the frost arrives? I've trimmed som of the giant fan leaves but not all of the in hopes that this will help. Can someone give a first timer some tips? 8)

Here is a close up
Attachments
flower closeup1.jpg
flower closeup1.jpg (239.5 KiB)
Time spent wasted is not wasted time

Best thing to get big buds is to leave the big fan leaves on. They are the food factories of your plant. Welcome aboard. Post some pics if you can. :)

Well that was a dumb thing to do then!!!! Thankfully I only cut a few of them. Thanks for the tip.
I've been trying to attach some pics but I receive an error message. Maybe my file is too large. I'm using an 8 megapixel camera. I don't know.

did my links not give you any advice?
prohibition is like communism-its a good idea but it wont work :)

I only use a 5 megapixel camera and have to half the size of them to post them. But I read earlier that mental could'nt post pics so there might be problem at the other end. If so, it usually doesn't take them long to fix problems.

Another thing you can do to increase the size/weight of your buds is to add some additives to your nutes. Rockjuice and PK13-14 are are couple of them. If this is your first grow it might be a good idea to keep it simple and just let them grow. In the mean time read up heaps on what else can be done to increase yield so on your next grow you will have a lot more knowledge and some experience to back it up. You are in the right place to learn all there is to know about growing pot

ChorniK I didn't see any links. I'm a total NOOB at this. Where do I find them?

I'm sorry CountKhronik I totally butchered your name

fishhed wrote:ChorniK I didn't see any links. I'm a total NOOB at this. Where do I find them?

i sent them in a pm to yah mate, :-D

Next

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}