how often can i feed my plants?

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

whats up all... i got 9 plants growing in my back yard in 11 liter or almost 3 gallon pots. i'm using supernatural brand fertilizers, and my plants have been flowering for the last 2 weeks or so. right now im using super boost 10-49-10 formula at 1.5 teaspoons per gallon, bud blaster at a low dose 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and i use a total of 2 gallons spread between my 9 plants and 1 teaspoon of ultimate thrive B1 only 1 teaspoon in the 2 gallons. lately i've been trying to feed my plants once a week with a water or two in between if they get dry. they appear healthy and have no signs of burning, so can i feed them more often or possibly feeding them more when i do fertilize them, say maybe spread 3 gallons amongst the plants? this is crunch time and i want the biggest buds i can get but i dont want to over fert em and ruin it all, so what do you guys think??? oh ya i have also leached and flushed my plants while they been growing i dont think any old salt buildup is a problem, thanks KC

ONCE a WEEK! But do not ration your feeding solution. Use it the way you use water-- mix your solution, then use it to water the plant until some comes out the bottom of the planter. Don't water again until the top 2 inches of soil dry out.

As for how much to use in the solution-- this is why a Meter is so important. a PPM/EC meter tells you exactly how much nutrient your solution contains so you can lower or rais the amount as needed....

In bloom, my EC starts around 1.4 week one, and raises each week until I get to 1.6-2.0 (depending on the strain we are growing) for the last 2 weeks.

More isn't always better- and could kill them--but to little will make them too weak to make big buds.
There should be a chart on the bottle of nutes that "1tb per gallon=200 ppm" or something along those lines... if not, go online to that companies website and find their feeding chart.

Good Luck!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

I tend to feed 2-3 times a week, as needed. My theory is growing plants is like stuffing a fat kid full of food. Eat up, and when the tips slightly curl on the fan leaves, back off with water for one day, and observe. You dont want to overfeed, but you dont want to underfeed either.

Check out my thread for an example of a garden that was planted 4 months ago, and im two-three weeks til harvest.

thanks for the quick feedback... i figure i got two more feedings before i leach and flush for the final two weeks. think i can bump my feedings of bud blaster to twice a week? you don't use much, only 1-2 teaspoons per 5 gallons of water

You can over feed MJ... They curl up, burn or die....
read read read!
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

i've noticed thhat my plants aren't taking in as much water as before. i gave them a good watering 5 days ago and most of the plants were still not thoroughly dried yet, when before they would need it every 2-3 days. is this becasue they're flowering and don't need as much to grow since the buds are growing off what the plant has itself or what. i guess id just like the plants to dry out quicker so i can feed em nutes weekly like i have been cause i want to fatten those buds up but since harvest is weeks away i still need to flush em out in time

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}