Solexx fer greenhouses?

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

hola...anyone have any experience with Solexx, special plastic sheet designed especially for greenhouses???
if'n you have any experience with greenhouses then you probably know...plexiglass, polycarbonate sheet or Solexx, or what's best?
any comment, much appreciated...
thanks d
(for this particular application:)
Ready on the right-ready on the left-ready on the firing line!

How much area are you going to cover ??
If I had a knotch in my bed post for every joint I smoked......Hell I would be sleeping in saw dust !!

Thanks DitchBanger...'lookin' at makin' a little 6'X6'X6" or 8'X8'X6' greenhouse with a simple wooden frame (either slanted roof or half A-Frame), vents, and a door...placin' it on concrete or wooden patio slab...so basically a wooden frame with Solexx sheet to use as the medium for sheddin' light and life...
Solexx says their sheet will diffuse the light for uniformity and that it let's 70-77% of the light through...so i'm wonderin' if this is good for cannabis or if plexiglass or polycarbonate sheet would be better, or what?
what do you think?...'any experience?
Thanks again...d

My friend owns greenhouse's and he suggests using clear plastic sheets (he says they come in a roll) just staple it to the frameing....light weight and allows full sun with no restrictions and is cheap.

But it won't hold up in the winter months unless you live where you don't get pounded with snow.

Hope this helps
If I had a knotch in my bed post for every joint I smoked......Hell I would be sleeping in saw dust !!

Thanks VG!
'Exactly what i was lookin' for...if'n you's happy with Solexx, then i am assured success!
i'm just gonna' make a lil' greenhouse in the yard simply to "close out" the view of the girls...:) sometimes people love lookin' at girls once they seen 'em:)
thanks VG...d

Yup VG, gotta' add in protection, unfortunately...chain link'l sometimes do...:(
Man, you make me drool lookin' at the tw and so forth...d:)

Well alright...great growin' to y'all!
'Just got a little flower house to use oputdoors until the beginning of the year; 4X4X4, sittin' on a card table...until i build the lil greenhouse:)

Thats some nice green house ganja you got there my friend :bong:
oigh;osiguspfg;ouhsgf yeah im stoned.

yeah twiggy, VG really know's his stuff...VG, twiggy, FT i's got a lil flower house to see how things grow during the winter before i go all out and build a frame with Solexx...'got samples of the Solexx panel from the guy at Solexx...d

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}