Strains for Outdoor in Ohio

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

Whats up everyone! This is my first post since joining, so far this seems to be a really helpful place and its cool to just be around all those who like to kick it..u feel me?
I will be a first time grower this coming season, finally able to grow!
I live in Northern Ohio, so I was wondering which strains (Sativa preferrably) have the best yield and are good for my climate? I have PLENTY of room to grow. I live in a very small town and my house is the only one on the street with a small woods off of my backyard that only I go into, with a small river, (not technically my property either!) its pretty much paradise! So I plan to grow a lot, (Atleast 5-10 plants)
Any suggestions or comments are welcome, and if you can, give me an idea of how much in ounces I can expect to yield. Thanks

Twan

Hey there ATwan20 welcome to planet skunk.
Lookin to grow some outdoor next spring.

I would try to get my plants started indoors in late april then move them out mid to late may or 1st of june. Gives them a good head start.
And if your lookin for sativa try the Durban, Mexician Sativa or maybe the Swazi.
I would not even guess on what a yield could be for you cuz thier are to many variables in growing and experiance.

look for any strain that has a fast flowering time AK 47 is pretty fast but you guys got alot of a growing season then i do i guess you guy have a good 120 to 150 day grow season.... i got about a 90 here.... so ya

No doubt, I have been checking out some strains and I have plenty of time to decide and get it all set up so I appreciate it. As long as I can get enough to smoke (and share with my friends, u know how it goes) until the next season, I will be happy.

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}