WHAT OUTDOOR STRAIN IS BEST TO GROW IN SOUTH FLORIDA?????

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

I live in a ranch in Miami florida and would like to know which strain is best to grow outdoor in the south east???

Anything that likes moisture and humidity, Donkey Dick(big single cola buds will more than likely get mold) so growing a bush vs. the "tree" style would work better and IMO the Bush style gets a bit more weight vs. the donkeydick. (DD are kick-arse don't get me wrong!) but when you bust open a huge bud and it is nasty black inside is depressin'

i lived in hollywood fl for a long time and had no trouble growing anything. i always had the best yeilds from indica strains though. :Yum

well anything dude..FLA da shit for outdoor OP
but next season ill suggest starwberry cough or super silver haze

I agree with the strawb cough !
Been growin for years... I consider it a priviledge not a felony....
LEGALIZE IT

Florida should be a great place to grow. A more important issue is where you grow-- woods, yard, in-ground or planters etc....
in-ground is always best outdoors IMO since outside the roots get HUGE!

Indica is quicker, sativas are (often) Bigger... but go by the type of smoke you want....

Your big issues: Bugs, Diseases and critters! Read the FAQ's and Tutorials on these issues--- and never be afraid to ask!!!
:D
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Lady Zandra wrote:
Your big issues: Bugs, Diseases and critters! Read the FAQ's and Tutorials on these issues--- and never be afraid to ask!!!
:D

Dont forget to put the DEA in there somewhere.
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}