when does outdoors cannabis start to bud

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

Hi All
When does a plant start to go to flower when grown in South Australia? I will post a pic of it tomorrow.
The plant I'm growing is Durban Poison

As far as I know its when the natural sun light and darkness is about 12 hours a piece. Take a look at this site to check out your local times http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/a ... y.html?n=5

Alternatively you can make some sort of a blackout box to cover your plant so you can initiate 12/12 lighting right away.

Keep in mind-- using a blackout box defeats the purpose of outdoor growing.. longer veg times for higher yields...

in Australia, they will start budding mid-summer and finish mid fall... just like everywhere else.... just not the same months! ;)

If you DO try to "Force" them with a blackout box- remember-- once you start, you have to do it until they finish without missing a single night AND without any light leaks into the box AND ALWAYS be on time! If you are "off" they will be ligjht-stressed and you will get hermied plants.
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Can anyone confirm this plant is a lady :D
Attachments
P1010007.JPG
P1010006.JPG
P1010005.JPG
P1010004.JPG
P1010003.JPG

ooops :D my bad lol

Uhm.... no... those "Spurs" show on almost all plants male or female--- the calyx's or male pods- whichever are going to show- will start behind and above those... I CAN see the start of knobs on the branch just inside the spurs... but it is too early to tell sex...

if you get small "claw" or very pointy pod that sprout tiny hairs, it is female-- if you get clustered or a pod on a short stem... it's male...

Here's a good link to help ya....

Male or Female?
topic42357.html
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

a Wiseman once told me that the longer it takes to show sex its more than likely a fem. most males will pop balls rather quickly once mature. i had one sativa 'runt' take about 4months veg before finally showing pistils..
fingers crossed for ya :D
Smiley's Summer mixed bag - post501183.html
Outdoor randoms - my-first-outdoor-grow-t40736-210.html

Yup! The faster it sexes, the more likely it's male.

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}