Re: Winter outdoor grow

Outdoor marijuana growing. How to grow high grade marijuana in the great outdoors.

Hi i'm a newbie to this forum but have been reading it for some time now.
Have been waiting for the end of winter to plant any of ps seeds, Afghanica, The Pure, White Skunk, and Green-0-Matic.
But for now only have some bagseed plants they are about 7weeks old , grown for 4 weeks under 105watt cfl (525watt output)then put out doors .

Only just starting to see some hairs now, are about 1 week into flower.
Please be nice :wink:
Attachments
SD3 002.JPG
SD3 008.JPG
SD3 006.JPG
SD3 004.JPG
SD3 005.JPG
Be who you are and say what you feel, and those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

sorry my mistake was meant for outdoor forum, not sure how to change that now?
Be who you are and say what you feel, and those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Just incase anyone wanted know their doing Great...
Attachments
001.JPG
002.JPG

Nice sativa's you have there :Yum :)

Is this in Aus?

yeah in Aus.. the plant 3 months old today has been growing in the ground
for 3 weeks.
It's very rich soil in this area only thing is it floods in the summer, has been a fire at sometime a
few years back by the look of the tree...

Hope there is no fire this year :)

Nice!
Wish we lived where we could do 2 outdoor grows a year!!

I'll move this for ya! ;)
No need for revenge, just sit back and wait.
Those who have hurt you will screw eventually themselves; and if you are lucky, God will let you watch!

Through What we create- we are immortal.

Thanks LZ

:D

Looking good greenthumbs , looking at the pics I see they are in pots or have you transplanted in the ground?

what are your temperatures day/night
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear..

Were abouts in Aus?

As LZ your damn lucky you can pull off 2 outdoor grows. You musnt experience the colder/wet conditions we get down in syd/melb.

Keep us updated on them.

Some plants are in the ground, but like to keep them all together in pot untill i know for sure The sex.
Once they are big enough to hold their own against the wild life, i spread them out about 2 or 3 plants every 50-100 meters.

Not sure if i will but many more in the ground(getting lazy) and have enough already up and running for myself.
This was the last of my seed so will be keeping a few in pots want more seed, has been 2 years since i have gained any seed from this once bagseed.

Have been getting some good weather lowest 6 and highest 25 degrees, has been a bit of frost.
Found that out a couple of weeks ago, on one of my early morning walks in the bush my shoes broke...

Every step felt like i was standing on broken glass was limping around feeling sorry for myself for the rest of the day(the things we do).
I know for sure if i didn't get these plants branching under light, they would have finished off a foot tall. :)

Next

Return to Outdoor Growing

x #{title}

#{text}