AK47 Grow - Week 9/Start of harvest

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

For you Mr. Nice Guy...

Again been very busy, sorry for the delay...

So we missed week 7, and week 8 is half way through. Today is technically day 52 of flowering.

I did a partial harvest of the plant chosen to be a mother. The buds were rock solid after 47 days, and I had to redo the math on the days flowering just to be sure. If this mother plant looks the way it does after 47 days, I might get an extra harvest per year. The 2 other AK's just don't have what it takes to pass the mother in growth now, even if I let them go another 10 - 20 days, which I am.

Was dealing with some smell issues for the last bit. I was getting to a point where I could smell the bastards from almost every room in the house at some point in the day. Totally not acceptable. I was probably due to change my filters, but I only have 3 left, and I want to wait for them to go on sale again. They are furnace filters with a carbon layer in the middle, that I remove to use on my system. They go on sale from time to time for $7.00, but are regular $30.00.

So in the meantime I hooked up my Ozone generator that I had still not tested yet.... WOW. THE BEST SOLUTION IN THE WORLD FOR ODOR CONTROL! I heard alot of good and bad things about ozone before I made my purchase, and let me say it's impressive. I run it for 10 mins an hour. All smells totally gone. I stay away from the room till about 20 to 30 mins after it shuts off, because the excess ozone will be dead by that time. Still don't believe me? We had a birthday party for our 9 year old at the house today... About 50 people here, not 1 word was said to me about anything that smelled anything remotely close to MJ. And that's with stuff drying....

So as it stands I have 64 buds drying, mostly from the AK chosen as mother.

The first NL has about 2 to 3 more weeks, the twin towers are getting huge. Missed a nute schedule or 2 for the NL as I was concentrating on flushing the AK. So I am trying to get the NL back on track.

Here are a few shots over the last 2 weeks, followed by what I have drying in the drying chamber now.

Will update over the next few weeks as I harvest/dry/weigh. Then we will let this thread go dead and open up a proper grow journal in the right area now that the growcab room is almost complete!

Till next time skunkers, long live Ozone generators (open to any questions on the ozone subject!)

DSC06103.JPG

DSC06104.JPG

DSC06107.JPG

DSC06110.JPG

DSC06114.JPG
Current grow: ak47-grow-week-9-start-of-harvest-t38253.html

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

Patrick Jake 'P.J.' O'Rourke

caligreen wrote:looks good, i like the choice of strains, you really can't go wrong with those crowd favorites. :Yum

Thanks alot for stopping by caligreen!

Ill have to post pics of the drying later, as the camera is filled with pictures of the birthday party today and I am too lazy/stoned to dump them right now lol

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

Very nice grow ya have there, sorry I missed alot of it. Looks dank. How many plants ya have in that space? IBV.

Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

greentoes wrote:Very nice grow ya have there, sorry I missed alot of it. Looks dank. How many plants ya have in that space? IBV.

Peace

3 AK47 3 NL (2 officially unsexed)

4 more AK47 rooting

Thanks for checking in again GT!

looking good bro, almost time for smoke smoke :reefer
Grow, grow, grow.......then grow some more!

wow dude veru nice
Grow safe....

LA Woman, Fast Blast grow http://www.marijuanagrowing.eu/new-fast-blast-la-woman-grow-t38888.html

Saul: It's like, if you took that Blue Oyster s**t I gave you last week, and then that crazy African Kush I had that one time.. and they had a baby. And then meanwhile, that crazy Northern Light s**t I had, and that Red s**t I had, made a baby. And by some crazy miracle, those two babies got together, and f**ked... this would be it!
Dale Denton: [smells the marijuana] Oh. Wow. This is the product of baby f**king.

Saul: It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn...with, like, a bomb.

You's got it Inspired...!
Tip-toe thru the tulips...
Enjoy a nize haul, man...
draino-dude :Yum
Ready on the right-ready on the left-ready on the firing line!

killa grow OP' mayne... im also a fan of harvestes, back-to-back :D
GRInc.954

Always fun to fill your time trimming - tedious but worth the work. Nice looking plants I like the perfectly even canopy :D

Thanks to all for the wonderful replies!!

Here are some harvest pics... Looks like the final haul will be at least 10oz's off the 3 AK47's.... The chosen mother looks like it's going to weigh in at 5oz on it's own, but it was much much denser than the other AK's.

I have just over 5oz curing in jars now, and still most of the 2 plants left to harvest. I am going to let the other 2 go for few more days or a week. Looks like they just didnt finish as early as mom did. Going to have 1 of the Northern Lights ready in another 2 weeks, the buds are so dense, and they smell sooooooooooooo good!!

The smoke is totally kick ass. 1 bowl early today totally did me in. Didn't even think about having another will till 4-5 hours later. No I wasn't baked the whole time, but I wasn't running for another hit so soon.

These pics are from yesterday, I have completely harvested the AK that is partially harvested in the pics below...So I am up to 11 jars of bud, with the biggest colas still hanging to dry ;)

Thanks for watching, will post some more pics after I cut the next one down!

DSC06181.JPG

DSC06175.JPG

DSC06176.JPG

DSC06178.JPG

DSC06179.JPG

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

• ak47, bagseed
    Attachment(s) by oriho » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 pm
    0 Replies
    Last post
    Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 pm
  • LR2, autoak47xdiesel and bagseed grow
    1 ... 11, 12, 13by Dillan » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:34 am
    126 Replies
    Last post