Blueberry/Sweet Purple...final report (bud pix from 15)

Marijuana Pictures. Outdoor Marijuana Grow Pictures. Indoor Marijuana Grow Pictures. Weed Pics. Show us your buds!
Hey! follow me to the Hybrid garden 8)

I'm back as promised and i thought i'd update ya'll. if a mod feels this belongs in the breeding thread, or anywhere else please feel free to move it :-) .

SETUP

Soil: scott's potting mix + perlite + charcoal + peat moss( very little)

5 gallon pots.

400W MH/HPS + 175W (2700K) CFLs on 24/24

FERTS

FoxFarm's Tiger bloom, Big Bloom + Beastie Bloomz + bushdoctor sledgehammer

Fish Emulsion (5-1-1) instead of Foxfarm's Grow Big (secret concoction :twisted: )

Temps: 70-75 daytime, 55-60 nights (working on it)

STRAIN

dutch passion's blueberry and paradise seeds' Sweet purple.

PARENTAGE

Females (mothers): Blueberry

Male (Father): Sweet Purple (finished outdoors)

Offspring: 30+ seeds from Two Blueberry mothers

MOTHER ONE'S PHENO

Tall, no deep color change while flowering. she was a very (and i stress very) vigorous grower during the vegitative stage. yeilded 2.3 Ounces on 70W HPS + 330W of flouro!

smoke:stoned...played a lot of XBOX,some how she didn't have the blueberry taste, but she made it up in potency :wink:

MOTHER TWO'S PHENO

Short. slow initial growth rate, but carbonated water + foliar feeding helped a lot. she had measurable color change especially since she was finishing in the fall temps. she yeilded 1.2 ounces (all she had was 3 gal pot....i'm never making that mistake again) from the same flouro/HPS setup mentioned above for Mother ONE.

smoke: creeper high, she became more tastier as she cured, and not to mention the bag apeal

F1s

I have 5 plants going right now sowed on the 8th of FEB: 1 Sweet purple, 2 BLBXSw.P from mother ONE(Tall), 2 BLBXSw.P from Mother TWO(Short).

Growth is uniform apart from one late sprout from the Tall mother. I have purple coloration on the young leaves even at this young age!! i don't know if it's the temps or the Strain. i bought a heater fan and now the temps are better....yeah even with all that light my temps were falling way too low at night.
damn!! still can't post any pics... :(
BlazeUp wrote:damn!! still can't post any pics... :(
i feal u on posting pics.sounds great blaze iam in for the ride.i hane a couple of blueberrys going at the moment.good luck fellow grower
Sounds good can't wait for pics of this.
Some prizes include a Blunt Big Rig containing 10 Blunts
Earn Free Smoking Accessories!
T0kerJ0ker is the Promo Code
sounds good evil. this will be your second BLB grow right?
I'm mainly shooting for these pheno's:

1. Taste (which both strains have)
2. Potency (from the BLB)
3. Bag appeal (sweet purp.)
4. Mold resistance (sweet purp.)

I'm growing one pure Sweet purple to back-cross the F1s to. In-breeding the F1s from this point without back-crossing to either a BLB or Sw. Purp first would create genetic problems down the line ("variety is the spice of life"). eventually the F2s will be crossed with a stabilized Northern Lights X Hawaii strain I just got from a friend, but i'm getting ahead of myself here :oops:

Wondabread: thx....can't wait either. their feeding starts tonight @ 1/4 strength.... :bounce
first run with the blueberrys blaze. def will be eyeing this 1.pics should be up and working 2morrow sometime i hope
evilweeddog2 wrote:first run with the blueberrys blaze.

*puts the bong down* :oops:
BlazeUp wrote:
evilweeddog2 wrote:first run with the blueberrys blaze.

*puts the bong down* :oops:
yea i took 2 clones off each 1. still no roots been about 10 days or so,but iam seeing primo root stubs showing on top so i guess they are taking there time
here we go...
Attachments
009.jpg
BLB X SW. Purple
015.jpg
Sweet purple
005.jpg
BLB X SW. purple
013.jpg
BB X SW.Purple
i love the medium....nice
Next