One week from harvest (6/21/09) pics pages 2&3

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

I just got this new tent and light this weekend and finally got my garden back together. Thought Id share.

My setup
GrowLab GL120L (4'x8'x7')
2x Digital Greenhouse 600 watt HPS lamps
2x Easy Cool 8 Hoods (8" aircooled)
6" inline Fan (hooked up to filter and cooling the lights)
8" Homemade Carbon Filter
4" inline fan venting tent (soon upgrading to another 6")
RTW Hydroponics made from 5 gallon buckets

My Nutes

Botonicare
CNS17 Coco formula (Grow & Bloom)
Sweet Citrus
Cal-mag plus
Liquid Karma
Advanced Nutrients
Grandma Enggy's F1 fulvic acid
Dr. Hornsbys Big Bud
Barricade
Fox Farms
Cha-Ching
Dutch Masters
Penetrator
Liquid Light
Humbolt County's own
Gravity
Plant Revolution
Great White Premium Mycorrhizae

Genetics
Double Stone (celtic stone)
Bagseed Diesel
Coming soon!
Super Lemon Haze (Greenhouse Seeds)
Red Diesel (Barney's Farm)
Blue Cheese (Barney's Farm)

Let me now what ya think guys

SB
Attachments
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1213.JPG
IMG_1212.JPG
IMG_1211.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG
Latest Greatness
one-week-from-harvest-pics-pages-t36547.html
My Celtic Berry
my-celtic-berry-more-pics-added-05-15--t31520.html
Round 2
stoney-bologna-s-cb-diesel-round-2-t32243.html
Pounds and Pounds that the world don't know about. --KMK
*Stoney Bologna is a fictional character and like wise all posts are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only*

Stoney, that's a real slick setup ya got there. :P Everything is lookin' real righteous, homie... :mrgreen: :wink:
O.L. Johnson once said, "It is best to be thought of as a dickhead, than to speak up and remove all doubt."

thanks for stopping in VS

Yea its the balls having this much space. Portable too. I was so sad when I moved and had to take down my grow....so much work for a temporary thing. With this guy I could seriously move my whole garden and set it back up in a few hours.

SB
Latest Greatness
My Celtic Berry
Round 2
*Stoney Bologna is a fictional character and like wise all posts are fictional and intended for entertainment purposes only*

great setup. you could do alooooot with it

Whats up ohio,
gonna do a lot with it lol.
Just waiting for my seeds and get some better genes together. Will be great in a few months.

SB
Latest Greatness
My Celtic Berry
Round 2

Hey SB looks like a nice start.

I think ya mentioned something about raising and lowering ur lights (or lack of) I assume that what the small creates are for. If ya have a HD or hardware store around U can pick up a couple ( I use 2 to a light) close line pullers as light raisers, very cheap and works great with a nice sturdy rope or cord. This way it may make thing a bit more manageable. If I didn't explain it well enough just let me know and I might be able to snap a picture for ya.

Looking good though buddy and some nice strains coming.
Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

greentoes wrote:Hey SB looks like a nice start.

I think ya mentioned something about raising and lowering ur lights (or lack of) I assume that what the small creates are for. If ya have a HD or hardware store around U can pick up a couple ( I use 2 to a light) close line pullers as light raisers, very cheap and works great with a nice sturdy rope or cord. This way it may make thing a bit more manageable. If I didn't explain it well enough just let me know and I might be able to snap a picture for ya.

Looking good though buddy and some nice strains coming.
Peace

I actually use the crates to lift the plants up for the RTW hydro buckets I'm running. They are on two crates right now because I have a couple of big girls in there so I have the lights raised up to the top and because the inline cooling I wanted to raise both lights. I use the sunrise high/Low hangers on my lights so its pretty easy to raise and lower the lights. What I was sating was in the pics you saw I was in the closet with the light hanging from the closet rod so I couldn't raise it anymore. With this new setup I have a 7' ceiling so I will be doing lots of scroging to control height. I had a small pulley system like the one your describing on my CFL hood, worked well.

I had to toss a few clones because I wanted my tray and never really intended to use them all anyways. I had one left that had very long and strong roots on it so I decided why not fill one of my flush buckets up and plant it in some hydroton. So I'm gonna give deep water culture a try hope to see you around to help me keep my plants alive.

PS
I have beans germing as I type.

SB
Latest Greatness
My Celtic Berry
Round 2

I'm on board Stoney. :grin:
I love the coco and it looks like you have things setup nicely. How much are you feeding per day ?
That's a lot of nutes, have you used them all before ?

nice setup man,

could you explain to a non-hydro grower like me how works your buckets??
i see a bottle attached to each bucket...

would be nice to understand for me, and maybe try to make myself one of them.

i'm around for this run if you don't mind a few question along your grow :D .

Peace.

.WB. 8)
actual coco grow'and flow : diesel-biggiesmall-and-friends-in-coco-under-a-600w-t34507.html
noob's crosses experiment : biggiesmall-crosses-project-need-help-from-the-ganjagods-t34515.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
my second thread:20 diesels cuts "one bud" style
nyc-diesel-from-the-clone-one-bud-style-t33187.html
And sorry but i'm a Bloody French Bastard, deal with it !!!!

I do not grow marijuana . All of my posts on forums are complete fiction and created for entertainment purposes only, as fictional blogs.

Nice setup you got goin on there, im on board.

Whitebox it looks like the hose and bottle is for all the water runoff.

Stoney im wondering if you reuse this water? Your system is similar to mine but mine drains to waste which is why im interested in what you do with the filled bottles.

Cheers
[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm52/i_thump/bug.gif[/img]

Next

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

x #{title}

#{text}