Porter's Brazilian Octagon SCRog

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

dporter257 wrote:
novice-green-thumb wrote:
dporter257 wrote:
novice-green-thumb wrote:Lol ya that pool is a good idea.I was gonna do the same thing not to long ago,,,how else u gonna be able to water them properly and not have a muddy carpet or warped woodboards.

Bro, it works awesome, you can actually put some hydro rock on the bottom and the roots will grow right out of the bags and into the rocks!
gotta keep the moisture to a min if posible, I always run a dehumidifier!!!!!

Peace Brother :reefer

thats just freakin awsome man

Bro, you should see it in person! There is no picture with a crappy camera that describes how cool this looks! I cut out every branch that was not a main and just let em go! Now that they are thinned out, the light actually penetrates from the top of the bud to the net :-P

Thanks bro for checking out the blog and why don't you get you one going??? I would suggest a 4 x 4 for a 1000 watts but what the heck, it's all good brother!

Peace :reefer

Hey i would love to start a grow log but my camera broke and my funds are very low at the moment.good thing i can watch youre lol
my first grow!!double gum and sugar babe X Aussie blue!!
first-grow-dg-and-sugar-babe-t33432.html
horrid grow:Biggie Small,Double Gum,ab X sb
the-love-shack-1-16-t34699.html
Dam camera broke
2-mazars-and-one-true-blueberry-t40111.html
NEW**Jack herror and Mazar****
jack-herror-and-mazar-t41021.html

rrowe1980 wrote:I just love how neat and organized it is in there!! DO you have that octogon table mounted down inside that swimming pool? Or is it heavy enough on its own?? Keep it up!!
:-D

Hey bro, check this out.... when I first bought the net at the hydro store I figured what the heck, its cheap! Wrong#%^ Tucking the bud under the net caused the thing to pull the whole net upward and the legs are about a frickin inch off the bottom of the pool :/ Funny as hell but let me tell you, don't mess with a Brazilian Woman, she's stout and does whatever she wants! OH YA, when the legs come off the bottom of the pool they will fall out if you don't glue them :D

Porters Indoor Purple Kush 4000 watt
porter-s-indoor-purple-kush-4000-watt-t41113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Porters Brazilian Octagon SCRog
porter-s-brazilian-octagon-scrog-t40554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NO PEACE NO LOVE, KNOW PEACE KNOW LOVE

Youngfarmer wrote:Hell ya, so you gave it a trim eh? I was thinking about that yesterday when looking at your pics, was getting really bushy lol. Looks good though, cant wait to see some tops coming off those shrubs though.

Bro, I am hoping to get a good camera soon so that we can get some nice close ups of the buds as they mature and as the net fills in!
I wonder how hard it would be to take a pic and put them on the back of tee shirts fully budded out saying this is the Octagon I fight in :-D

porter-s-indoor-purple-kush-4000-watt-t41113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

porter-s-brazilian-octagon-scrog-t40554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look good Dp. Thought I mention something about ur screen awhile back. One of the reasons I use fence is for the weight. The screen is to hold the plant down. Ur system will continue to rise unless U anchor it (if needed). U still have a bit of growing to do if ya just started flower. I'm usually still training the first 2-3 week of flower (depending how much stretch I want).
Again, Nice job.Can't wait for the buds

Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

greentoes wrote:Look good Dp. Thought I mention something about ur screen awhile back. One of the reasons I use fence is for the weight. The screen is to hold the plant down. Ur system will continue to rise unless U anchor it (if needed). U still have a bit of growing to do if ya just started flower. I'm usually still training the first 2-3 week of flower (depending how much stretch I want).
Again, Nice job.Can't wait for the buds

Peace

Mr. Greentoes, dammit you were right and you did mention something but I had already bought the net! Its not too bad in fact I sort of like that little bit of flexibility. I guess the end result is yet to be seen. Next time I am going with a hand mand wire net. I turned the lights almost two weeks ago so the stretch is just about complete. I should see 6 or so more inches of growth but that should be about it before she starts to nug up. Today is officaly day one of flower as today is the first day of her completed button. If you have any more tips, please make sure to shoot em my way! Thanks for checking on their progress :grin:

I alway look in on this one.
Ur new wire screen. Just one thing make sure the wire isn't to thin (should be coated). Because if its to thin the pressure from the plants pushing up and Ur system anchored down . The plant will force itself against the wire and cut itself. The wire will cut the plant if its not coated. IMO

Funny story though, I have a folding metal card table that I use for my scrog. I also use a metal fence (as U know) for the screen.
Well I had it on a swivel base (the base, with a stainless steel top that spun around, Like a big top). Anyway I had this spliced wire running a fan which was taped. The wire was slightly exposed and feel on the stainless base. This threw a current through the table and screen and plants. I didn't realize it until I went to train them and got an elec buzz every time I went to train them. I don't know how long the plants experienced the shock (could have been hrs or a day). The plants were fine .i would have expected them to have some wilt or something from the current?

Just thought of that again when U mentioned wire screen :stoned:

Peace
If my penis is 12" long. Is it a Foot?

greentoes wrote:I alway look in on this one.
Ur new wire screen. Just one thing make sure the wire isn't to thin (should be coated). Because if its to thin the pressure from the plants pushing up and Ur system anchored down . The plant will force itself against the wire and cut itself. The wire will cut the plant if its not coated. IMO

Funny story though, I have a folding metal card table that I use for my scrog. I also use a metal fence (as U know) for the screen.
Well I had it on a swivel base (the base, with a stainless steel top that spun around, Like a big top). Anyway I had this spliced wire running a fan which was taped. The wire was slightly exposed and feel on the stainless base. This threw a current through the table and screen and plants. I didn't realize it until I went to train them and got an elec buzz every time I went to train them. I don't know how long the plants experienced the shock (could have been hrs or a day). The plants were fine .i would have expected them to have some wilt or something from the current?

Just thought of that again when U mentioned wire screen :stoned:

Thanks again my friend! Any and all info is valuable. Hoping that everyone gets to enjoy the excitement of my first scrog! I can't wait until about week 8 or so. Bet there is going to be a ton of flower on top of that stretched out screen :D

Peace

Just a quick update! We are now officially on day 4 of budding and have our first sign of flowers. Mites are gone and it's time to grow some beautiful Brazilian Ladies! Although it has streatched out a bit the tops of the buds are all about the same size.

Enjoy and remember to puff puff pass :stoned:

Attachments
IMG_2850.JPG
Friday was the official day one of budding.........
IMG_2855.JPG
About 12-14 inches above the screen right now but should stop growing up in the next few days.
IMG_2845.JPG
Mango hiding in the background
IMG_2844.JPG
Pic with the lights off! First sign of flowers!!!!

they sum happy looking weeds dpo, what soil mix they in??
he was headed down to knoxville with the weekly load,
you could smell the whiskey burning down.....

plant the seed, grow the weed, and smoke the breed..

Seriously, very nice, I love the canopy lol.
My current grow: my-grow-t40397.html

PreviousNext

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

x #{title}

#{text}