Porter's Brazilian Octagon SCRog

Marijuana Pictures. Show us your buds!

Hey guys, I just confirmed they were all girls and thought I would start my Brazilian Octagon SCRog. This is going to be a blast and I hope ya'll enjoy the ride.

First and foremost a SCRog is a Screen Of Green. Not to be confused with a SOG which is a Sea Of Green that requires multiple rooms to keep a constant flow of plants in order to harvest every couple of weeks! The concept behind a SCRog is to keep all vegetation under a screen and/or net allowing equal budding growth above the screen once the lights are turned. This gives you a 4 x 4 foot screen with tons of colas equally distributed above the screen to give maximum light and equal lumen distribution thus maximizing your yield potential, or so I'm told :P

Anyhow, going with my Favorite Hydromix (BCUZZ by Atami). I am also using the General Hydroponics Flora Nova Line and love it! Cheap, effective, and one of the originals! The finest dank I've seen was from a master grower who swears by the nute line, and after several successful grows myself I can tell you that IMO it is the best for this type of grow and the $$$$$$$$$.

Girls; Brazilian x KC bought from seed from Amsterdam. Sprouted and grew out a momma plant and waited for her to get large enough to clone. We took 8 clones and rooted them, going straight into 5 gallon smart pots/air bags. The runt is a little Momma Mango that we are playing with so she wont be under the screen. Should have our strongest 6 here real soon. As you will see we have made the Octagon shaped screen that will go over it in the next couple of days. PVC pipe, hella cheap and effective.

And the title; Porter's BrazilianOctagon SCRog, I FRICKEN LOVE IT, grab a chair and lets get this grow started!

Peace :reefer
Attachments
.005.JPG
Lookin glad to be under that light fo sure
.003.JPG
Day one from transplant
.001.JPG
Upgraded to a 8k BTU AC
Porters Indoor Purple Kush 4000 watt
porter-s-indoor-purple-kush-4000-watt-t41113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Porters Brazilian Octagon SCRog
porter-s-brazilian-octagon-scrog-t40554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NO PEACE NO LOVE, KNOW PEACE KNOW LOVE

Allright, day 15 they are starting to pick up here real nice like!

BTW, runing 1 x 1000 watt air cooled light!

Don't even make fun of my pool, $12 frickin bucks, SOLD!

Attachments
.008.JPG
Off to a good start!
.007.JPG
Mango Momma is still limping along
.006.JPG
Day 15 from clone starting to pick up
porter-s-indoor-purple-kush-4000-watt-t41113.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

porter-s-brazilian-octagon-scrog-t40554.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Day 23! Time for a trim so here are some before and after pics!

Attachments
.026.JPG
Lollipopped and trimmed
.017.JPG
Getting them trimmed for under the screen
.016.JPG
Definately an Indica Dominant
.013.JPG
Beautiful Brazilian Fan Leaves
.012.JPG
Really filling in thick

Wow very nice pulling up a chair for this one always wanted to do a scrog grow so please dont leave any details out this will be a learning experience for me looking real good and i swear by the atami hydromix thats all i use good stuff never used the flora nova so will be watching this grow real close good luck and happy growing :Yum

sratus wrote:Wow very nice pulling up a chair for this one always wanted to do a scrog grow so please dont leave any details out this will be a learning experience for me looking real good and i swear by the atami hydromix thats all i use good stuff never used the flora nova so will be watching this grow real close good luck and happy growing :Yum

Stratus, hop on board, this is going to be so fun that I bet a ton of people get inspired and actually do one for themselves. What kind of grower has never done a scrog :!: Not me in about 12 weeks! Bro, I love that you use the Atami mix also. It Kicks butt! This is my third round of using the GH Flora Nova line and I wont switch for anything. (I do supplement some Excelurator in the veg and some Cha Ching after second week of flower, Thanks Lady Z for that one)!!!!!!!

Feeding and watering about once every 4-5 days and got em on an 18/6 veg until I get the screen in place and start tucking them. This is going to look awesome in an octagon shape, I hope I can get them tied and spread out enough to cover the whole thing!

Lookin sweet porter, an they sure grow up fast.
The Government says the Chicago Outfit is Evil. Gambling, Loan Sharking, and Drugs, this is all a choice that we make or avoid, they just supply the demand

chicago-s-late-outdoor-grow-pics-t40142.html

Chicago_Outfit wrote:Lookin sweet porter, an they sure grow up fast.

Chi Town, what's up my brother! I told you I waited about 20 days or so to make sure they were ladies. So we went through 23 days in one post but now we see them topped, lolipopped, and ready to do an amazing job of making pretty flowers :Yum

What kind of grower doesnt know about using cha-ching in flowering :!: been growing on and off for 30 years and never did a scrog grow sad but true but ready to try something new :Yum

sratus wrote:What kind of grower doesnt know about using cha-ching in flowering :!: been growing on and off for 30 years and never did a scrog grow sad but true but ready to try something new :Yum

Stratus, sad but true! I just started growing a little over a year ago but I read and study every single day, so when someone says use Cha Ching and I do, Momma Mia hold on, my buds have maple syrup beat!!!!! Sticky Icky My Man..........

As far as never doing a scrog take $30 bucks and throw a net over your girls!!!!! Gotta tie and twist a lot but who doesn't like being intimate with their ladies :-D

Yes sir gotta give ya props for only growing a year u definately got it going in the right direction bro and any advice you get from lady z is always good advice she has helped me out a bunch will get a scrog going soon enough :Yum

Next

Return to Pictures of Marijuana Plants & Grow Setups

x #{title}

#{text}